Chapter 1

My name is Erica Bailey and I love One Direction. I am 13 years old but I will turn 14 next week, I am 5ft tall, yeah I know I am short. And I just started the 9th grade but I am not very popular I only have 2 friends Zoey Bradley and Harper Smith. Plus I get bullied by a girl named Emma Brooks and her little 'crew'.

Back to the real world

"ERICA ERICA" Harper and Zoey yelled running down the school hallway
"What" I simply stated
"The queen bee and her minions age coming" Zoey said
"OMG I gotta go" I said walking out of the school scared

As I walked out of school I was looking down and bumped into someone, so I looked up to see no other than Emma's boy toy Mason Wood. When he saw who I was he grabbed me and pulled me inside to his evil girlfriend. When we got in there he threw me on the ground and him and Emma plus her minions started to beat me they beat me until I was not able to move, so they left me there and walked away laughing. I could not stand up and everyone had already left so I laid there for about 30 minutes and then I had enough energy to stand up. So I slowly stood up holding my ribs because whenever I moved there would be a horrible pain in my right ribs. So I stopped and pulled up the side of my shirt to looked at them and they where bruised so I put my shirt back down and continued to limp home because my parents left so I did not have a ride. But the walk is only like 20 minutes walking distance away from my house.

15 minutes later

I was about 5 minutes away when I felt like someone was following me so I turned around and seen a black van. So I started to walk faster and the van sped up so I started to run as fast as I could then when I had to turn on my street two people in black hoodies caught me and I really could not fight back because 1 my ribs are killing me and 2 they are a lot stronger than me. So they grabbed me and threw me in the van and the last thing I heard was "look she is going to sleep" then I was out from pain and fear.

I know this was short and plain but it will get better. Thanks for reading.