"This is my life!"

♔ chapter one ♔
~3rd~

It's early Monday morning in white wood house. In that house live boy who's name is Kim Taehyung. He live happily life with his parents and two big brothers. Or, is he really happy? No. He fake it because he want that people thinks that he is happy boy.

But shall we go to story?

"Good morning honey, soon we should go to the airport", Taehyung's mom, Kim Taeyeon smile and give small kiss to his son's cheek.
"Okie mommy", Taehyung giggle cutely and lift himself sit.
"Get ready and come eat something", Taeyeon smile her lovely smile and walk out of the room.

Taehyung get up and go to his white closet, he grab some blue sweater and black ripped jeans. Then he put some makeup and walk downstairs, where their big, open concept kitchen is. Blond haired boy open the fridge and take some banana smoothie. As he close the fridge he begins drink smoothie.

1 hour ago Taehyung is in car with his parents and two big brothers Baekhyun and Daehyun. "Okay, TaeTae, are you ready to go Berlin?" Taehyung's father ask and smile at his cute son. "Yes I am father!" Taehyung giggle and look at out of the window.

Kim's family is finally arrived at airport. "Okey, now we don't have time for anything not important", mother say and quickly they went out of the car. Then they run into airport.

♔ skip 15 hour ♔

Now they are into Berlin, and into hotel. "Finally!" Baekhyun scream and jump around hotel room. Taehyung giggle at his big brother and hug his second brother Daehyun.
"This is beautiful room", Taehyung's mother sigh and smile happily. "I hope we can live like this forever", father say and look at around dreamily.

"I'm hungry, can we go eat?" Daehyun's sexy deep voice ask as he stroke little brother's hair. "Yeah, let's go", Taeyeon say and walk out, and everyone follow her.

Soon they arrived at Hard Rock Cafe. Family go into restaurant and go sit on table.

"I wanna be model or artist someday", Taehyung giggle. "Oh! Good idea!" Baekhyun smile. "Taehyung, no, you can't never be. It's not you. You should be doctor or nurse", Taehyung's parents say. Taehyung get so angry and start yell at them. "That's my life! My dream!" Taehyung yell and run our the streets.

He sit down and cry.

"Hey, who are you? Why are you crying?" Worries voice ask. Taehyung lift his head up and look at two boys who look worried. "N-Nothing..." Taehyung cry.

—-

I'm so bad at writing. Sorry but I hope you liked <3