The Party (First fuck)

Taehyung's P.O.V.

His mouth felt like it crashed to the floor. Un-fucking-believable. Taehyung saw Jungkook stalk across the floor to him, with a bouquet of white and red roses. Everyone's heads turned around to the mysterious hot guy in the room, because Jungkook just had that bubble of intensity around him. 

"This party looks amazing Taehyung," Jungkook said giving Tae the roses

"Thanks Jungkookie," Tae said to him.

"There's food, a dance floor, and a bar outside. I'll have to stay here for a bit, but I will join you later," Taehyung said.

"Alright, I'm going to start with the food," Jungkook said.

"The very obvious choice," his assistant said beside him.

Jungkook glanced at the woman beside Tae, and he seemed pissed him off.

"If you are going to act inappropriately with our most important guest, you might as well quit your job, because I'm not paying you to give act like a little shit" Tae growled out silently.

"Mr. Kim, I apologize," his assistant said sweetly.

"Apologize to Jungkook," Taehyung stated out.

"I apologize Mr. Jungkook," his assistant said out.

"Don't worry about it young Miss, Taehyung can be very intense sometimes don't you think?" Jungkook said laughing.

That put a smile on his assistant's face and she agreed with Jungkook's statement. Jungkook left him alone with the bitch. He always kept an eye on his sweetheart as he mingled around with people, smiling cheerfully at all of them. Time came for him to leave the front, and he directly went out to see his baby. Jungkook was talking to one of Tae's company's department head. Slowly he walked up, and leaned in to Jungkook so he could whisper into his ear.

"Hey baby, enjoying the party?" Taehyung whispered.

He felt a shiver run down Kookie's body, and chuckled slightly. He joined in to make conversation with Mr. Lee, and after both of them ate, he snuck out of the party with Jungkook at his heels. He led them down a corridor where there were no security cameras, and into one of his meeting room with less windows. 

"Jungkookie come here," Taehyung said trying to pull Jungkook in for a kiss.

Jungkook set the bouquet down at the table, and reached into the vase.

"What are you doing when I want to kiss you??" Taehyung questioned a little hurt.

Jungkook pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom from the vase. Taehyung opened his mouth in shock.

"When I came here tonight, I came with the intention of having sex with you somewhere in you office baby," Jungkook said with an air intensity.

"Jungkook, I'm actually a virgin," Taehyung finally breathed out.

"I've been thinking so for a long time, you were always tense when I came close to your dick. Tonight I intend to start slow baby, I'm willing to give this relationship a try," Jungkook said.

"Thank you Jungkookie, you don't know how much this means to me" Taehyung replied.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Clothes were taken off, and Taehyung's upper half was laid on the table, while his legs were spread apart in front of Jungkook, firmly planted on the ground. Jungkook took the time to penetrate Tae's sensitive skin with his fingers slowly pumping in and out, to get his baby prepared for what was to come. He memorized the way Taehyung bit his lip, and the moans that came out of his sinful mouth.

 He memorized the way Taehyung bit his lip, and the moans that came out of his sinful mouth

Just as Tae was about to cum, Jungkook took his fingers out of Tae's asshole. He quickly rolled on a condom and lubed his length.

"Baby this will hurt slightly, and after I enter you you'll have to push against me. Try your best to relax," Jungkook said.

Jungkook slowly inched his way into his baby's tight ass. They both swore at the pleasure that consumed them, and Jungkook enjoyed looking down at Taehyung's beautiful body as it withered in a pain and pleasure.  He picked up the pace slightly moving in and out, so that he wouldn't hurt his precious Tae.

"Jungkookie I need more," Taehyung gasped out.

Kookie increased the speed, and felt Taehyung body tense beneath him.

"How does that feel, I must have hit your prostate," Jungkook said smiling.

"Oh fuck, do not stop that. Fucking god you feel so good," Taehyung breathed.

Soon he was banging away at Tae in desire and need, as Tae came onto the meeting desk, Jungkook came into the condom inside Tae's asshole. As they were cuddling each other in their bed at home, as they memorized each tiny little detail of the private party they had together.

 As they were cuddling each other in their bed at home, as they memorized each tiny little detail of the private party they had together

"Jungkookie I want you to know, that I love you. I have for a long time, and even though it has only been around four moments, you have become a big part of my life. Your mine to keep, remember that baby," Taehyung said.

"Th-thank you Tae," Jungkook said.

Never in his life, did those three little words mean so much.

Author's note

Hot chapter full of meaning. Comment down below if my smut sucked as fuck. Vote to Promote, see you in the next chapter :)

- Mari.