All Along

Love. Love is an intense feeling of deep infection that you feel for someone. Its a person of thing that you love and don't wanna go without. It's wanting to grow old with them and never wanna leave each other. Its one of the greatest feelings in the world. If you haven't felt it yet and you don't know if your in love with someone for sure, then know its when you get tingles when your with them and its when all they have to do is look at you and smile and makes you happy and you get a bubbly feeling and you wanna save the moment for forever. I'm Maddie Styles and this is my story. I'm 16 years old, I guess you could say I'm rich not that I wanna be. My parents are barely ever home because my dads a very well known surgeon and my moms one of the best lawyers around and I feel lonely all the time. I guess I'm popular. I have a lot of friends but I have one friend that I love the most. His name is Luke Carter, he's my best friend. He's always there for me through everything, when I need someone to rant to or when my parents are both gone on business trips and I'm by myself, simply when I just need someone to hang out with or care for me after a breakup. He's always there. He's the best friend that anyone could ask for. 

Currently, I'm getting ready for school when I get a text from Luke saying he's here. I go downstairs hoping to say goodbye to my parents but I see another note, the second one this week saying its gonna be a long night and they're gonna be home late. Getting those notes always puts me in a bad mood, but Luke's always there to stay the night with me and comfort me when I'm upset. I go out to his car and get ready for this long day, its thursday so close to the weekend. I think we're planning on going to a party this weekend since my parents aren't ever home to tell me what I can or can't do so I guess that's the good part that I can basically do whatever I want. 

Luke- Goodmorning Maddie                                                                                                                              

Maddie- Morning                                                                                                                                                                  

Luke- You got another note from your parents didn't you?                                                                          

Maddie- Yup, there never here.                                                                                                                                      

 Luke- You know I'm always here for you right Mads? Anytime you need me ill be here for you. No matter what. If you feel alone ill be there to for you.If you need someone to stay with you so you're not alone just give me a call, ill be there in a heartbeat.

Maddie- I know! Thank you, Luke, your the best. I most definitely want you to stay tonight.

Luke- okay ill be there after school with my stuff. Well have the sleepover ever 

We pulled up to the school and we both went our own ways to go to first hour. I don't know about you guys but the way he said that seems more than a friend, but I don't see him as anything more than a best friend and he doesn't see me as anything more than a best friend. Right?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo, I don't know if I'm gonna keep this book going. If you guys like it and I should continue then comment and ill start working on another chapter! Btw if you haven't already watch Midnight sun it's amazing!!