Best Wishes To You ♥ (A Zayn Malik Love Story)

Prologue

I was lying there, so sure I was going to die that very moment. Hello, I’m Vanessa Ralphs. I am 17 years old and I have purple eyes. I know that’s not normal but it was just unique. I have brown straight hair up to my waist and straight bangs that cover my forehead. My parents wanted nothing to do with me after they found out I was diagnosed with cancer. My life has been a wreck ever since my cancer started spreading. The doctor said I had less than a year to live and that was it. He said that he did everything he could in his power since most of the tests required a guardian’s approval, but I was unlucky because they left me. But something happened that made me smile for a change, even laugh without trying. That all started when I met One Direction. And here, I will begin unraveling the story that had started out as a secret but ending up as a fairytale that was too good to be true, or was it?

***

Hey guys!! I'm so glad to be starting a fanfiction of my own because I've read so many of my own and I loved them. This one is a Zayn Malik fanfiction and is very touching and heartfelt. However, it does have some bumps in the road, so I apologize in advance. :) Enjoy!