Chapter 2

Vanessa's POV

God, could that have gotten any more embarrasing? Zayn helped me up and introduced me to the boys. Uh... Properly. I learned that Niall was the hungry and sensitive one, Louis was the funny and most immature, Harry was charming and the ultimate flirt, and Liam was kind and understanding one. Now, I know why he's called Daddy Direction. He's the one that keeps the boys in line. Oh, I forgot to mention Zayn! Zayn was the gorgeous, mysterious one. Not afraid to stand out and be himself. He was amazing and nice and beautiful. Wait, Vanessa, don't fall in love because you'll get attached and it'll be hard when you... never mind... 

"So, where are we going guys?" I asked snapping myself back to reality.

"You'll see." Louis replied in an evil tone.

"Oh geez." I babbled.

They all laughed at me then group huddled, leaving me standing there like a complete idiot. They all nodded their heads and joined up to look at me. Zayn was the first one to talk.

"Shall we go, m'lady?" He mimicked a medieval knight, holding his arm out to me.

I giggled, "It would do me great pleasure and serve you as to go wherever you guys may kidnap me."

All the other lads laughed at what I said as Zayn went a little red. I took that chance to tease him so I said... "You might need a little cover up to hide the really rosy cheeks of yours."

All the other boys were trying to hold in their chuckles and doodly-doos er, whatnots. Zayn blushed an even deeper shade and I just pulled him out first. The rest followed to the elevator and headed to level 1-D (get it? lol.). Zayn interlocked hands with me and practically dragged me to the car. They hadan S.U.V. the color of the deep color of Niall's eyes. A beautiful shade of blue. On top of the van was a pigeon. I hated pigeons and when I saw it I screamed.

"Don't worry, he won't bite." Liam joked.

"KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!" Louis exclaimed into my ear.

"Ey Lou?"

"Wassup?"

"Next time you scream like a baby girl, tell me so I can move my ears out of the way!!" I yelled back into his ear. Louis stucked his tongue out at me and I started cracking up.

"Save that for Eleanor!" Zayn announced. Louis blushed and looked away. We all started laughing and boarded on the van. Liam was in the driver's seat, Niall in the passenger's seat, while Zayn and I were sitting in the middle. We stuck Louis and Harry in the very back.

"Now, now, No PDA ok?" Niall lectured to Larry Stylinson smirking.

"At least we don't rub our mouths and tongues against each other and litterly swallow each other like you when your doing it with food." Harry smirked evily. Niall stuck out his tongue and shook his head.

"They didn't mean it food!" Niall called to the sky.

"I feel bad for you Liam! Having to live with," I pointed to the boys who were now arguing over who gets the bigger piece of beef jerky, "these things." I said sympathetically practically laughing my head off.

"You don't hear the half of it hun." Liam admitted.

***

After 20 minutes of driving, Louis yelled in Zayn's ear, "We're here!!!!"

Zayn quickly brought his head up from my lap and slapped Louis right square in the middle of his face.

"Ouch! WTF was that for?" Louis cried, rubbing his face with his hands.

"You wake me up from my beauty sleep, you get the slap!" Zayn snapped. Then he faced me and whispered, "Hey, beautiful..."

"Hi..." Not knowing what to say next.

"Okay, everyone out!!" Liam instructed. "Oh, and make sure you guys are wearing you disguises."

They boys put on some dumb disguises like a green polo shirt with a 4 leaf clover that said 'Kiss me, I'm Irish' and all of them wore retarded mustaches. They all put their hoodies up and dark shades on.

"Nice disguises." I snickered. Suddenly all 5 boys scooped me up and carried me to a building.

"Put me down, put me down!" I yelled half meaning it and half laughing. "Where are we?" I asked.

"We are at an ancient place.... called... Are you ready? THE MALL!!!" Harry revealed. I laughed at his terrible foreign accent and we all ran in the building.

***

"So... What should we do first?" Harry asked.

"Nando's!!!" Niall insisted. We all looked at each other and decided why not?

"Hey, I'm not hungry." Zayn admitted. "Are you, love?" I shook my head. "Well, how about you four go and enjoy Nando's and I can show Vanessa around."

They agreed and headed to the food court.

Zayn's POV

"Where do you wanna go first beautiful?" I asked.

She shrugged and resonded, "I don't know, and you've got to stop calling me beautiful because that's just a false statement." She looked down at the ground and sighed.

"Love, I don't like lying so I'm not going to. That means, I have to say you're beautiful because it is a true statement and stop being so insecure." I scolded. Vanessa sighed and nodded, so I was satisfied.

She pointed to a store and questioned, " Could we go in that store?"

"Forever 21?" I pointed out. Vanessa nodded and smiled. So I led her to inside. I watched and grinned as her pupils suddenly got big and she ran around looking at clothes. I sat on one of those seats near the dressing room and waited. I occasionally gave autographs and took pictures with fans.

I saw Vanessa looking at an absolutely stunning dress, and I continued watching as she looked at the price tag, sighed, and put it back. I jumped to my feet, excused myself from the fans, and walked over to her.

"You aren't going to get the dress?" I asked.

"No... Sadly, the price is soaring up, up, out of my range." She smiled weakly.

"Go get it." Was all I said.

"I told you, Zayn, I can't afford it." She argued. I walked over to the dress, took it over to the cashier, and paid for it. Then I came back and handed her the bag. She froze and just stood there.

"Zayn, why did you do that?" She nagged.

"What? I can't buy a very pretty dress for an even prettier lady?" I objected inoccently.

"FIne. But only because you wanted to."

"Atta girl. Now let's go somewhere else." I urged looking at the store realizing I was the only guy in it.

"Okay." She agreed.

"You know what? Let's go to Jack Wills." I spoke.

"Sure." Vanessa smiled. Man, I'm never going to meet another girl like that. She's so normal, even though she has cancer. That thought made me so depressed, that I snapped to reality quickly so she wouldn't notice.

***

How you liking it so far? I know it's not interesting yet, but I'm going to make the next chapter moreinteresting. The dress that Zayn bought for her is on the side. It's stretched out because of cropping and stuff... Most of the pics are gonna be like that. :) Lots of love!! xx :)