kiss him pt 2

*Chica made Freddy kiss Foxy by pushing him into the cove so here it goes*

Foxy's pov

Freddy just comes in and lands on meh. "Freddy wtf, why did you jump on meh. " I asked him. He didn't respond but he kissed meh. I was shocked at first but after awhile I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I opened my mouth for him and let him explore it. He hungryly licked every part, not missing a single spot. He then pushed me down and started to take off my clothes *they are humans at night, animatronics during the day* he then grabbed me and got me on my bed. He then started to take off his clothes. He then teasingly swayed his hips and I could see his cock move with his hips. "Please hurry up Captain" I begged. "You're so horny aren't you my little pirate fox?" I shook my head yes. He then took off my clothes and then pushed himself inside of me. I moaned from the pain and pleasure. Once I got used to his size he slowly started thrusting into me. I was moaning loud and I got louder once he hit something inside of me. I screamed and he smirked, hitting that spot some more I then came all over his chest and he filled up my insides. We both passed out together.

*Done yeah sorry for it being so late I've been busy with my other stories sorry love me you can make suggestions on any of my stories ok bye*