No title

Third person Pov.

The Three Strongest Mafioso's in the same room at the same time giving a serious scary aura.

"Why are you two here, Persephone, Cielo?" Reborn ask.

"I'm here for the truth about the Estraneo Family." Cielo said as the two illusionist looked away.

"Why should I tell you? This is my business not yours." Persephone said.

"Oi! Who are you?! I'm the soon-to-be Undicesimo!" Ieyoshi yelled.

Persephone glared at him.

"Don't yell at me, brat! You're looking at someone who you shouldn't mess around with!" Persephone yelled.

"Huh?!" Reborn kicked him.

"Shut up, Aho-Ie." Reborn said.

"R-Reborn!"

"You're looking at the Number One Criminal in the Mafia, Persephone." Reborn said.

"C-Criminal!" Ieyoshi yelled.

"And the one with a mask, he's Cielo27. The Number One Hacker in the Mafia." Reborn said.

"T-That's him! But he's a kid!" Ieyoshi yelled while pointing at Cielo.

"You're also a kid, baka." Persephone said.

"And don't judge people by its looks, baka." Cielo said.

He grew irk marks.

"TEME?!-"

"I said shut up." Reborn kicked him again.

"Argh!"

"Persephone, why are you here? Are you here to turn yourself in?"

"I said it's none of your business!!!" She yelled as the building shakes then the Vindice send their chains towards to her.

Persephone eyes glowed white then the chains were frozen.

"Wh-What just happened?!" Ieyoshi yelled.

Cielo put his arm on Persephone's shoulder. Persephone turned to him and look at him in the eyes. Her anger slowly fading away as her eyes turned back to normal.

"Gomen..."

"It's okay..."

Then Persephone looked back at the Vindice, Illusionists, Ieyoshi, and Reborn.

'They're... close... like a true family...' Reborn thought.

"Vindice, the two illusionist didn't destroy the Estraneo Family." Cielo said.

"D-Don't!" Chrome yelled with tears in the corner.

"... It was-"

"-Me!" Persephone yelled as Cielo widened his eyes behind the mask.

'Like hell I let my future sky to be a criminal!'

"Now release them!" She yelled.

"Huh?! What are you talking about?! They almost kill me!" Ieyoshi yelled.

"Like I care!" Persephone yelled.

She turned back to the Vindice.

"Release them! Now!" Persephone yelled as she glared.

One of the Vindice nod and finally release the two illusionist.

"W-Why...?" Mukuro ask.

She didn't answered but she walked up to them, then she put her hand on his head. She bring her face closer to the two and whispered.

"It's my job to take care of my family... especially you two..." The two illusionist widened their eyes.

Persephone smiled at them then a mist appeared then after for few seconds after the mist disappeared Persephone was already gone along with Athena and Mary.