chapter one the meeting

As I made my way to the main office, some tall ass guy nearly knocked me off my feet! I ended up spilling the burning coffee onto my shirt. I just stared at him letting out a soft and quiet "fuck..." I was trying not to scream in pain and I believe he could see that in my eyes. I was new there, a transfer. He quickly pulled me aside ripping off my shi- no... I wish that happened. He just said "ops.... Sorry about that. ..uh grape boy"

"My names Casey! I'm not a grape" I pointed angrily already pissed about the coffee.

"Alright, Casey... Why don't you go clean up" he said pointing to the restroom.

I crossed my arms as he began to pick up the glass shards from the mug. Would I ever see him again I couldn't help but blurt "what's your name? Can I have your number" the soaked shirt not even bothering me as it stuck to my chest. Sadly I wasn't a muscular man, I was an actual twig.

His eyes, deep, looked up at me. "Danny.. And I'll give you my number after you go home and change. You must be terribly uncomfortable? Correct?"

"No not at alllll" I put on an awkward fake smile "I just love when my shirt is drenched!" I let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah right" he rose to his feet. Guiding me to his office. He must Bea good enough cop to have this fancy room. He tossed me a shirt, an exact copy of mine except it was in his size. He was an tower compared to me. "Change, I'll cover my eyes" he said quietly. I did so quickly, mainly so I could get back to work. And so we didn't look suspicious.