Authors Note

Some sort of Liability. Copyright © March 2018. All Rights Reserved.

Darius Rivers, an arrogant man, notoriously known as the CEO of a large and successful company, hires Emily Johnson as his personal assistant under what he believes to be unfortunate and unlucky circumstances, as it involves his treasured suit getting drenched in a hot cup of coffee.

Emily works hard, constantly watching her back with fear that her previous life is catching up to her, one she'd rather forget.

When the lives of two very different and damaged people collide, the effects are tragic and heartbreaking with a touch of beauty and hope.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book will be published soon when enough chapters are written to keep a steady publishing regime.