Chapter 3

A/N

Hi all please vote and if anyone has any ideas please comment :)

Thanks

Love,

Zaiyana

Anna's POV

Last night i couldn't sleep i was so worried. I decided to skip school today because i am too tired to go to school.

I want to do something fun, i want to cheer up but this guy who messaged me last night , the guy who chased me all the way , ugh this thing !!

I think i will go for shopping !

I got out of my bed and got dressed quickly. I went to the mall nearby.

I went to favourite shop first "Top Shop" it has all the trendy things but unfortunately its too expensive for me, i cant afford that i am using my parents savings until now which are not enough and i may have to look for a job now :( but still whats better than window shopping !

I went in and saw a beautiful black dress "its so nice !" I said to myself .

I hope its a bit cheap.

Can you please tell me the price of this dress ?" I politely asked the girl on the counter.

"Its £180 Ma'am" said the girl.

"Noo ! Thats too much i said to myself.

I will have to save the whole year for that !

I was so displeased, without looking at anything else i went out of the shop.

I felt hungry so i went to eat KFC and then back home.