The Love Bug

It was 1 day before valentine's day. Rini and I were prepared for Valentine's and will watch a movie marathon of Romantic movies. We had Blankets, Pillows and all that comfy stuff. As we were starting to feel sleepy. We went to go to sleep in the same bed which is fine for me cuz it's normal for me. And that's when things got awkward...

She slept hugging me with her legs above mine. And she keep whispering in my ear "I love you Don't leave me" while crying a lil bit. I quickly woke her up "Hey! Wake up! Jeez you got me crying too you BAKA!" I became a little bit of Rini there.

We then slept... Again. Then it got quite comfy. She was hugging me normally. Then I just fell asleep.

Next day, It's Valentines day. We went to a carnival. A romantic carnival. There was roller coasters, bumper cars, and a Ferris wheel. Well you might ask, how is this romantic? You know, when you're with someone and when they're so scared they hug you you know?

So we rode the bumper cars first. We're in the same car so it's a little bit tight. Cause we're in the same car but it's only for one person.

So we started bumping other people. She was hugging me cause she's scared of flying 😂. Then the roller coasters. She was crying of frustration. She was traumatized of the roller coaster.

Then the Ferris wheel. The most romantic part of the carnival. We got in then she asked "Hey, do you like me? " I responded "I don't like you."
She was surprised "WHAT?!"

I said while pinching her cheeks"waiiit, let me finish. I don't like you... But I LOVE YOU" she said "too cliché for you ain't it?"

I said "Rini I love Y- no. I REALLY LOVE YOU." I then kissed her on the lips. She was surprised of what I did. "wow. You're a good kisser. " I responded "Huh, I think when we slept I was bitten by a LOVE BUG.