Prologue

I didn't expect her to be so dangerous. No wonder she told me to stay away from her in the first place.But well,I wouldn't care about it anyways. 'Cause the first time I met her,I felt a deep connection with her. Something so...Unexpected.It's way out of the ordinary.
Our love's toxic,but,heh.I love it either way.I'll keep on coming back for her even if she doesn't want me to,because I love her.

Even if there's consequences,I'll keep on loving her to the end.

Edit:(Tuesday,April 24,2018,2:32 pm)

Unknown POV:

I kneel down to the floor,grabbing her body to hold it close to mine.And as I hugged her,my clothes got filled with blood.Her own blood.

"No...No...No!!"I cry out.

My sobs fill out the room, as people came rushing in,grabbing me and taking me away from her.I wail, and keep on screaming as I try to escape from their arms.They take me out of the room,as I see that they carry the two corpses elsewhere.

"What happened?!"I hear the white-haired girl shout across the corridor as she runs towards me.

"We promised to each other...That our love will be never ending..."I whisper softly into the thin air as the people that grabbed me settle me down on the plastic chairs.

As she reached me,she sat down beside me,with concern etched over in her eyes.I look over to her, as my eyes hurt from all the crying,as my hands still have her blood on my palms,as my heart breaks at the cruel play that life did to me.

"Why...Did he kill her..?"She asks,as tears start to crawl into her eyes. "This...Is just...So unreal.."

I hold her hands,and luckily,she didn't get disgusted although there's blood in my hands.

"I..."I start. "I want to know that too.Why did he kill her?I thought he was with us.I thought we were friends?"Her eyes soften at me,and just let me speak. I continue,"And...Didn't she...Didn't we promise to each other? That we'll both stay alive,and build an everlasting love."

"But...Why did our love suddenly have an end?"

A/N:So,whaddya say?You still with me in this story?I edited this 'cause I feel like it didn't dive in to the story that much. Because the first time I wrote this I seriously never had any plans.But now I do!But anyways,I hope you prepare yourself for a weird roller coaster!

'Cause I swear to you,I want to make you smile in awe,laugh at the weirdness, get lured at the action and suspense,feel your cheeks get red at the steamy moments,and cry at the drama and the sadness.

So,please,be with me as we advance in this story.