03

-

-

nayeon laid completely blank, the way jinyoung told her their memories made her remember all the happy moments. she smiled victoriously when she felt the tears in her cheeks.

"i succeeded!" she said, she actually made him tell some stories to make her cry so she could sleep, that's her plan. but her smile slowly faded upon remembering how happy jinyoung told the stories.

did he really moved on that fast? she can't accept the fact that she can't even make herself happy. she wants to show him that she already moved on.

but how? how can she show it when she wouldn't make herself believe that she moved on. she stared at the ceiling and started to blink abruptly, she wanted to sleep now.

on the other side, jinyoung was having second thoughts if he would text her or not, he looked at his phone, "you're still my nayonce, right?" he speaks, luckily he was alone, he sleeps alone.

"this girl makes me so crazy, how can i make her forgive me?" he says while staring at their picture. little did he know he made her cry jus because of that.

he's hurt too, but he knows he hurt her more. "just because of being an idol, fuck!" he curses, he's hoping to go back, just to fix everything.

"nayonce, i hope you forgive me."

###