Take Me Away

IMAGINE: You and Demi are cuddled up on the couch. It's your four month anniversary. Demi is laying her head on your lap while you watch a scary movie. Her hand is resting on your leg. You play with her hair and suddenly she jumps up at a scary part she burries her face into your lap

  You giggle because you're wearing shorts and it's cute when she gets scared and she looks up at you with a pouty face. "Not funny y/n," she says. "Aw Dems don't be mad I just think it's cute," you say. A small smile appears on her face and she says "Hmmmm....." "Oh no I know that hmm; what do you have planned Dems?" you say nervously. "Nothing nothing," she says innocently. "Pssh yeah right," you say. "She sits all the way up looking you in the eyes.

"It's nothing bad and honestly I would like to start it before this movie gets any more scary. You don't know which emotion is on your face but Demi giggles. "Stay here," she says. "Didn't plan on leaving," you say watching her go to the bedroom. You sit watching the movie when suddenly someone puts something around your neck. You nearly jump not knowing who it is. But you hear Demi giggle and you relax. "A little jumpy are we?" Demi teases.

  She sits back down on the couch grinning waiting for me to look at what she gave me. I look down at my neck to see that she got me an upside down triangle necklace like hers except it had the first letter of her name and yours inside it. You smile and your eyes water a little. "Aw Dems it's beautiful you shouldn't have," you say looking at her. She comes closer and kisses you. You guys make out for a few minutes and then you pull away. Demi makes a pouty face and you laugh.

  "Don't worry I just want to get your gift," you say standing up and heading to the extra bedroom. You grab the small package holding the beautiful heart necklace you saw her admiring at the other day. And the shoes too. You knew she'd absolutely love these. When you came back to the living room the movie was paused.

Demi turns hearing you and you notice she's changed into her pajamas which is basically her sweat shorts and bra. You try not to stare because you're still amazed by her body even after her wearing basically the same pajamas since you guys have been together. You guys haven't had sex yet deciding to take it slow and let the moment come. There's been times where you guys had been close but had decided it was to early or were interrupted.

"Y/n," Demi says lightly. "Yeah sorry was thinking," you reply handing her the shoe box first. She opens it and her face lights up. "Oh my gosh I love them!" she says excitedly. She pulls out the red boots with black studs and quickly tries them on. She's grinning widely and says "They fit perfectly!" "Of course they do I know your shoe size," you say.

She takes them off placing them in the box. And sits down on the couch right next to you kissing you lightly but it quickly becomes rough. You both pull away catching your breath and you weakly say "*ahem* would you like your other gift?" Demi nods holding out her hands. You smile put her hands in her lap and tell her to close her eyes. Then you stand up going behind her and you bring the necklace around her neck and after getting the clasp closed you lift her hair out of the necklace your fingertips brushing her neck.

  Then you make her hold out her hands again and set the charm letters in her hands. One letter is the first letter of y/n and the other is a D. Demi opens your eyes and gasps quietly. You sit down in front of her. "I guess we had similar ideas," you say smiling. Then you take the charm letter with her name and begin to attach it on the left. But she says "Move it to the right I want your letter on the left closest to my heart." You grin and do as she says.

When you're done Demi pulls you closer and you kiss passionatly. She straddles your lap and licks your bottom lip gently asking for entrance. You open up giving her exactly what she wants. Your tongues dance in each others mouths. Demi slides her hands inside your shirt and you feel her undo your bra pulling it out and flinging it to the ground. She begins slowly rocking back and forth on your lap and you moan against her lips.

   She pulls away and lifts your shirt off then you undo her bra flinging it to the ground like she did. She kisses your neck looking for the soft spot. When she finds it she gently nibbles on it and you grab her ass. She sucks on your neck still rocking back and forth on you. You stand up holding onto Demi and you push against the wall.

  She still has her legs around you and you kiss her neck leaving a love bite. She has her fingers tangled in your hair and you trail the kisses to her breast hoisting her up farther. When you get to her breasts you play with the nipples. Then bite gently but still a little roughly on her nipple squeezing her other breast in your hand. She moans loudly with that you pull away and carry her to the bedroom. You tear off her shorts and panties and she tears off yours. You push her onto the bed and quickly slide on top.

You slide up and down her sucking on her neck. She's digging her nails into your back and screams "FASTER!!" Pulling away from her neck you hump her faster and harder and one of her hands takes yours and slides it between your legs. You both finger each other at the exact same time you slowly humping her now. "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuccckk," Demi moans. You're gasping and suddenly hit your climax screaming "Oh Demetria!!" She's not far behind you and gasps your name when she climaxes.

You slowly stop humping her and slide down her legs already spread for you. You trace your tongue around her pussy and she cums. You eat her up then kiss her clit. You have some of her cum on your lips and you kiss her letting her taste herself. She flips you over onto your back and slides down your body. And you smile spreading your legs immediately. She traces your pussy with your tongue and then you feel her in you licking your insides and you moan. She eats you up not seeming to want to share your flavor with you. "Baby you taste amazing," she says. "You tasted better I'm sure," you say. She shakes her head and she lays next to you. "Nope definitely you," she says. You giggle and face her. You guys kiss some more and then Demi rests her head on your chest. You both fall asleep soon exhausted after that.