Music festival

This week is riverbend in your hometown. You and Jc decide to go together on the night of Justin Moore. You like country music because its what you grew up around, Jc is starting to like it too.

You and Jc both started getting ready around 7 pm because y'all wanted to be downtown by 8 pm.

You decided to wear a white lace dress with cowgirl boots. You also had on a 3 strand necklace with a flower on the side. You straightened your hair did your makeup and you were finished.

Jc wasn't really a country boy so he was just wearing a black T-shirt with skinny jeans and his red vans. He was also wearing his duck dynasty bandana, because he thought he would fit in better.

When y'all were both ready you got into Jc's car and headed downtown. You knew you were just going to stand the whole time so y'all didn't bother to bring chairs or blankets.

The whole time you were standing in front of Jc swaying back and forth to the music. His new song which was one of your favorites, came on and you started to sing along. Jc would occasionaly kiss you on the head or cheek but every once and a while you would turn around and kiss Jc on the lips. You loved kissing him. (Who wouldn't ;))
-
-
-
This is a draft I had for this story and thought I would post it it's not really completed but okay.