Infants

The stars of the night were shining brightly that one night, two twins were born with everything Identical; their hair, their eyes, their stubby little noses, and even the birth mark that was written on their little hands. Nothing was different between them.. besides their gender of course. Their mother and father was also alike, but not as much as the twins. Chouko and Haruki are the names they chose. Chouko meaning ButterFly and Girl, and clear weather" or meaning "light, sun, male" combined with meaning "brightness" or meaning "living". The twins eyes shined brightly from the bright hospital lights. The mother looked closely into their eyes giving a quick flash of their life before hers. The mother smiled letting the rest of her joy of tears flow down her face. The rareness of having twins.. But Identical by everything.. Was really rare. The Father kissed the Mother on the forehead and ran his fingers through her hair. "You did a good job" The Father said hugging her and the twins lightly. The mother laid her head back and fell silently asleep, But Chouko and Haruki had different plans. The twins screamed as loud as they could to wake their mother up. They wanted the fresh milk from their mother, ya know eating from the inside was not enough for them. The mother sat up and breast fed them one by one until they were completely full. The twins closed their eyes silently and fell asleep softly grasping onto their mother. The mother looked at the father and giggled. "This is going to be tough.. isn't it?" She asked. The dad laughed in reply. The mother gave a smile and laid her head back once more and silently fell asleep gripping onto the fragile infants. The dad sat beside her and sang them all to sleep with a soft quiet lullaby.