Tori and Hal Horan: adopted by one direction

It was a warm summer day and I was at my mirror getting ready I heard that someone here to adopt one of us!!!!

I walked over to my best friend "halla u coming"I said "yep" she said running down stairs. When we got down stairs we saw five boys I thought I had seen them before but I didnt know. When Mrs.Ward came and took me to a room I was crying then the five boys can in and she went out so I stoped crying.

"The lady must have hurt her" Niall said. "What is your name"liam asked.

"I-I am t-tori"I said. "How old r u"louis asked. "I am 3" I said.

Harry walked out "Mrs.ward we want her" harry said. "Really you want that piece of trash ok " Mrs. Ward said. She walked into the room " tori go back ur things" she said. I ran up stairs and when I got there halla was crying. "Hal what is wrong"I asked. " I-I herd you were leaving"she said. I was crying and zayn walked in " you two ok " zayn said "n-no " we both said at the same time. "Whats wrong"he asked. " I dont want to leave without her" I said. He walked out of the room "hey guys tori is upset she is not going to leave without her friend" zayn said "then we will adopt her friend too" louis said. The boys nodded in agreement. Zayn walks back in "ok we r adopting both of you. " we both pack our bags.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey its Niallier here <3

Let me know how yall like it this is my frist story