Erase The Past

As I bumped into my new partner, Suzy, I felt uncomfortable with myself.
Later, I found out her real name Bae Suji. It kinda sound familiar, but I didn't bother thinking about it.

As soon as we got to know each other a little better, I escaped the "awkward zone" between us. I don't know, but I think we didn't click.
.

.

.

Sometimes I think about Jeongguk. He should be here with me, fighting crime and finding our worst enemy: The JK killer. He was opssesed with that case and was always trying to find out more and more about him.
I never truly understood why was he so after him... His family is alive and nobody hurt him.
What could possibly be the reason?
I was always wondering how could he be so mysterious, but I never asked him any questions. The only thing I know is that he threatened me to kill everyone close to me if I don't stop searching for him.

.

.

.

"Officer Park, chief needs you ASAP." Suzy showed me some case files and as I started to read them, I ran quickly to his office

"Chief!! Is my eyesight bad, or did I see something so unexpected that I have to calm down...*cough*...before I smash everything!?"

"You need to calm down. It may not be what we think"

"Than what is it!? I just started reading the file and all of it pointet to him!! I'm telling you, that's JK..!"

"Ugh, I knew you would be like this, that's why I told you that today."

"Sir, what do you mean 'today'?"

"I'm sorry I lied. The file got out three days ago."

"Excuse me Sir, but I have to go outside."

"What..? Hey Jimin, I didn't allow you that!"

I already exited the office and kicked the nearest box of paper.
Suzy heard me yell
"Three days ago!! I fucking hate that guy and he tells me now that he got back to his killing...Ugh.."
And also saw me kick the evidence box, so she yelled:
"Are you crazy!? Those are all evidences for other cases and you just kick them when you feel like it!?"

I ignored her and got back in the office.
Instantly, he said:
"You're off duty because of your emotional struggles..and DON'T try to make me change my mind. You wont succeed with that, I am not as dumb as you think."

"But Sir, I am the only one that is familiar with the case, since it happened 4 years ago. I was the first to start the investigation and in past, he was my only criminal rival."

"Jimin... Forget the past. Erase it completely and you'll be fine. Just move on. I know it's hard but you are stronger than your desire."

I bumped my hands on table and responded:
"Isn't desire that, what makes me be myself?

Namjoon sighed and pointed the door as a sign for me to leave.
We both knew his words weren't going to stop me....

.

.

.

Jeongguk's POV( the JK killer)
Diary:
I am back at it.., and I'm satisfied. This feeling... is indescribable. The need for me to kill is stronger than my resistance.
Should I even try to resist? I don't know, nor I think I should.
Today, I killed a man in his 30s. He begged me for his life, but I shot him in the head and marked his eyelids with "JK" letters covered in blood.
The ink I used is from my grandfather and is different from the other one. It has a deep meaning and I am waiting for Mr. Park's respond.
He has already seen the body of a man that I killed 3 days ago. I watched his reaction myself. He was pissed off and was ready to kill me...Huhuh does he really think he can find me? I don't know if he is so inexperienced to think that.

Yesterday, after I killed my girlfriend, I looked for someone else as a victim. A particular woman who is 21 and is a detective who works at Jimin's station as his new partner.
She took my past position and became his partner with no proper reason.
Every detective has their story of becoming one, but as I am familiar, her story doesn't exist. That's why I'm so curious about her, and no, I wont kill her as you'd guess. What I plan to do to her is something worse than murder: suffering. I want to give her a reason to be a detective, because a person without a background has to be given a story.
Not just any story, the one with most emotions in it. So, my plan is to win her heart, than torture her by killing someone close to her and maybe whip-old fashioned or shoot her to be a realist.
And of course, I know where she lives.
.

.

.

As I got to her neighborhood and searched for her house, I somehow saw Namjoon so I hid behind the closest car.

He was heading towards Suji's(Suzy) house.
Just as he was about to go straight towards her house, he turned left and entered the house next to hers. I than realised he lived there, right next to her. That was not convenient at all. He could see me hanging out with her any time and maybe ask me out. I hate it when I get to those situations.