copyright & disclaimer ♡

This story is mostly a work of fiction. Most names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

© ierohfuckme all rights reserved

[Disclaimer] 

There will be heavy topics that take place in this book. Some of those topics include depression, anxiety, self-harm, self-esteem issues, domestic abuse, and possibly other topics. If you are triggered by any of these topics, I suggest you not read this book. As well as that disclaimer, I will also state that I am not, in any way, shape, or form, trying to make fun of, romanticize, or glorify these serious issues.

If you are going through any of these and you aren't currently receiving help, please do. This sounds cheesy and cliché, but its true; there are people out there that love you and there are people that will do anything to try and help you. You are not alone. 

Here are some hotlines just in case ♡

suicide prevention hotline: 1-800-273-8255

crisis textline: text HOME to 741741

S.A.F.E. (Self Abuse Finally Ends): 1-800-DONT-CUT

domestic abuse hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)

eating disorders awareness and prevention: 1-800-931-2237

♡♡

Now that I've gotten that out of the way and now that you're well informed, I hope you enjoy this book just as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Stay lovely folks☾