Chapter one

Y/n was on a roof in Gotham he was the newest hero and he didn't work or team with Batman.

Y/n heard an alarm go off so he went to it but saw a woman wearing a cat outfit it looked weird but all Gotham villains were weird.

Y/n took the diamond from her and said "sorry but this is not yours."

She looked him in the eye she didn't know if she felt something but then she said "oh a new hero and he looks great if I can say."

Y/n smiled and said "that may work on Batman but not me." Catwomen made a pouty face and said "aww your no fun." Y/n laughed and said "sorry beautiful I take my job seriously."

She nodded and started to walk around him dragging a claw along his body.

But all of a sudden Batman and batgirl flew in and said "it's just the cat and the rookie Alfred no problem."

Y/n tossed the diamond to Batgirl but Batman said "no I'm taking you in." 

And that's when catwomen put her arm around y/n waist and pulled him out side the window.

Catwomen then said "follow me I know the city better." Y/n ran behind her and Batman chased them.

Batman jumped into the batwing and started to shoots nets at then. He missed but one net caught catwomen so y/n picked her up and rand carting her.

Y/n jumped off the building and landed in his car. So he put catwomen down and drove off.