Prologue

"Corey. Stop. I don't want you to set me up with anyone." I whined, Corey trailing behind me. However, as soon as I said to stop, he froze. "What did you do?"

"Well, Aaron, you see..."

"Corey." I demanded.

He looked down and opened something on his phone. "Devyn and I knew you would say that, so we already set it up. You're taking her to the fair tonight night with me and Devyn."

I felt my face turning red.

"Why would you do that?" I yelled at him.

"Because you need to get over Kaitlyn. Now, do you at least want to see what she looks like?"

I nodded and he showed me his phone. She. Is. Gorgeous.

"Her name is Mackenzie, she goes by Mack. She is friends with Devyn. She is 17.."

"17?!"

"She is emancipated so you have no problems with parents, and she will be 18 in a few months. So if it works out tomorrow, you'll be fine." He told me this, trying to make me stop worrying. "She is an amazing photographer, and she has a youtube channel. Two actually, she has one with her best friend like Sam and Colby."

"Last name?"

"Bonsall."

I ran to my laptop, searching her name in the youtube bar.

"You're free to go." I told him, trying to watch some of her videos before hand so I could get to know her before tomorrow."

---

*Mack's P.O.V.*

- - -

As soon as my best friend and I got off of our plane, we saw Devyn standing at the gate.

"Mack! Haley!" She yelled, hugging us. "I've missed you so much, it's been too long."

"Dev, it has literally been two weeks since we left. But now you don't have to worry about missing us anymore." Haley said as I was the responsible one, heading to get our bags.

"Yeah, I can't believe you guys are moving up here." Her phone goes off while she's talking, probably a text from Corey. "Anyways, I have a surprise for Mack."

I stop dead in my tracks. "What did you do?"

"I set you up with someone."

"Who?" Haley asked, intrigued.

"Aaron."

"Doh?!" Haley asked, jumping up and down and pulling me along with her.

"Yeah, why?"

"Mack has been crushing on him for so long."

I blushed shyly. "Did Corey have anything to do with this? Does he even know what I look like? When's the date? Why me?" I asked about a million questions due to my being nervous. This is normally the time I text my friends for guy advice, but I can't exactly do that with them standing right in front of me.

"Yes it was his idea, yes, tonight, because you're amazing."