Unlovable ~22~

Nick

I woke up in an empty bed. It was still light out, so I got up and walked to the kitchen. "Tay?" I yelled sitting on the counter. I saw his keys and shoes were gone and sighed. As I got off the counter, I fell and hit my head on the floor. "Fuck" I cried. I grabbed it and felt blood. "Fuck!" I tried to stand up but I felt dizzy.

I grabbed the counter for support and got a towel, wrapping it around my head. I wasn't tryna bleed out if I passed out. I walked slowly to my room and called Tay. "Hey baby" he said sounding excited. "Tay. I fell. My head is bleeding hurry home please" I said before falling back and passing out.

Taymor

"Hurry home please" then silence. "Nick? Nick! I'm coming home right now baby I'll be right there" I said running out of the jewelry store. I was tryna buy some promise rings cause I'm not ready to get married, but I want to promise him something.

I got in my car and sped to my house, not even caring about the speed limit. As soon as I got there I jumped out of the car and ran inside. I looked in our room and saw him laying on the bed with his head bleeding into a towel. "Nick!" I picked him up and got him to the car, and as soon as I made sure he was safe, I sped to the hospital. "I need help! My boyfriend fell and he's bleeding" I yelled running in with him in my arms.

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down" the guy said. "He is unconscious please hurry up" I whined. He nodded and soon some nurses came with a bed and put him in it. "Sir please sir in the waiting room. We'll get you when you can come back" the guy said. I nodded and sat down, I felt tears threatening to fall.

Just a little filler so yuh 😂 sorry I haven't updated in a while I gotta lot going on 🤷🏾‍♀️