Pysco Luke/Mini love story

"Good morning guys" Luke says with a strange grin on his face. Jai walks down stairs, he looks very tired and worn out. "You look a bit tired, are you alright? Beau asks. " Yeah are you alright?" Luke asks with a suspicious look in his eyes."I will be fine guys". "So what does everybody want to do today?" James asks. " Lets go to the beach" they all say. "Then lets go to Mcdonalds". They all run upstairs and get dressed. Jai walks down with a Nirvana tee and tight black jeans with boots. Then Beau walks down and he is wearing his dirty pig tank top with blue jeans and navy blue vans. "Come on guys!" Beau shouts "OK WERE COMING NOW!" They all shout. They enter down the stairs. Sorry i was just choosing my clothes they all said. 

They enter out the door with their penny boards in their hands, but Beau has his skateboard. The sun gleemed down on them as they stepped on their boards. Luke and Daniel speed off into the distance because they want to get to the beach first. "I see the sea!" Daniel shouted so all the passers can here.

I can't be bothered to finish this scene so let's skip to the Mcdonalds scene.

They open the door and everybody look's at them. Beau whispers to Jai, "well this is awkward". They walk over to the counter to see a very goofy looking girl with Miley Cyrus hair and tie dye clothes on. Daniel instantly falls in love with her. "So what would you guys like to eat?". "I would like a breakfast muffin, a diet coke just to be healthy and a big mac and a large fries, oh and a smarties Mcflurry" James say's and smiles. "Any other orders?". "Yes could i have a happy meal and milk please?" Daniel say's. The waiter giggles at Daniel. "Isn't a Happy meal a bit young for you?"."No i love Happy meals". "Could we have three chocolate mocha's please?" Luke asks. "Small,Medium, Or Large." Luke Smirks."Large please." The waiter hands them their cups.

Luke sips on his Mocha slowly, he looks at Daniel as he's tucking into his Happy meal, Daniel look's back and waves with tomato ketchup around his face. Ketchup reminded him of terrible times he had when he was younger. He hand to go outside for a breather.   "Are you alright the guy standing out side next to Luke asked? "Yes i'm fine i just needed a breather" What the rest of the group and the man didn't know was Luke used to get abused and bullied which lead to depression and  which meant Luke was very messed up and was jealous of his twin brother Jai. That night before Luke put a slow working pill that would slowly kill Jai a few minutes after he had his drink. When the people inspect his body they won't find a clue of him being poisoned because the poisen isn't strong enough to show up.