Chapter One: Bye Titan

The ship started jolting randomly as the planet was approached and in eye's view.

"Ava what's going on?" Jasmine said frantically as the controls started shifting on their own.

"We're entering into a new atmosphere our spaceships have never travelled this far.... I'm guessing that has something to do with it" Ava responded and tried to get the gears under control.

"You guys I'm scared, we're gonna crash and die!" Celeste starts panicking.

"Shut up Cel, you're not making this any better!" Jasmine yelled. "Is there a way we can jump or something?!"

"From this high? You've got to be out of your mind, do you see how far we are?" Celeste paced around the ship.

"You guys are hopeless, there's pods in the back section of the ship, I made sure we got into a ship with 3 pods, let's go." Ava said smoothly and started walking. Jasmine and Celeste shared a glance and quickly followed suit.

They arrived at the back where the three pods rested. They were small and circular with a thick outer metal coating.

"Ok, everyone get inside, there are signals so I'll be able to reach you guys through the communications." Ava ordered and got inside of one of the pods.

"This is bullshit why are they so tiny." Celeste rolled her eyes and stepped into the next pod.

"Do you want to survive or not?" Jasmine said while already in her pod.

"Okay listen, for this to work everyone has to be released at the same time, but thing is we won't land in the same place since we're landing from such a high point." Ava turned on the pods with a switch and started opening the bottom doors.

Meanwhile the ship has begun to spiral slightly and is getting more out of control.

"Wait we're gonna be separated? How are we gonna find each other!" Celeste screamed while Ava pushed a button and the pods lifted off and into the air.

"Just calm down, if we freak out none of this is gonna end well!" Jasmine replied to Celeste through the communication devices.

The pods are now flying downwards heading straight toward the planet. They stay in formation until they gradually get closer to the surface, then start shifting.

"So do we just crash? Is there a landing trigger? Anything!" Jasmine squeels, beginning to lose her cool.

Ava realized they are approaching ground at such a high speed and there was no other way but to crash into the planet and hopefully handle the effects of the crash, "no, everyone just give me some updates on your location, or some details before you land."

"A lot of trees, clearly a forest, I see some houses nearby." Celeste said quickly. "Oh my god I'm literally about to crash!"

"We all are!" Jasmine screamed. "I see a few buildings near the roadside, not much houses, and a huge church."

"Okay guys, I see a neighborhood, no fancy houses, there's a lake that the houses are surrounding." Ava's eyes popped open as land was a mere 5 seconds away. "Here we go!"

"Oh Fuck!" Jasmine screamed.

The three girls screamed as their pods crashed into their specific locations. All communication was lost.

--

Celeste opens her eyes to find a forest full of trees and her pod in good condition besides the communications and eye window shattered.

"I'm alive! Damn is our technology advanced!" Celeste cheered. "Now how the fuck do I open this thing." She fooled around with gears and nozzles and then found an opening trigger coming from the top of the vessel.