Michael Clifford Dirty Imagine

You were going to a party with your friends because you just graduated from high school and were about to go to college. It was a party at Cynthia’s house. Your close friend Jazmin introduced you to a guy hanging out in the corner named Michael. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt with an American flag and the sleeves cut off.

You were wearing a black tanktop some black shorts and a dark green flannel.

While Jazmin was introducing you to Michael, he started scanning your body up and down with a smirk on his face. He scruffs his dirty blond hair to make it messier and tries to shrug off the dirty thoughts in his head.

You smile at him and attempt to shake his hand but he grabs your arm and pulls you in for a hug. While he hugs you he slips his hand onto your back causing you to jump a little. He nudges his nose against your face and whispers “you smell good” into your ear. While that’s happening Jazmin ruins the moment and interrupts by saying, “uum guys?” with one eyebrow raised.

Michael let go of his grip and took 2 steps back while glaring at Jazmin for ruining the fucking tension where you 2 felt like the only people in the room.

You said bye to Michael as Jazmin pulled you away to go to the bathroom with her. As you left you looked back and gave him a little wave and he cracked a smile.

“Wtf was that lol” Jazmin said to you in the bathroom as she re-did her eyeliner.

“He was hot, and you ruined it.” You tell her with an annoyed tone in your voice.

“Sorry but he doesn’t look like your type. If anything I did you a favor. I hear he’s a man slut.”

“Then why the fuck did you introduce me to him” you say not amused with Jazmin’s little game.

“I hoped that he might hook me up with some weed. He sells that as a side job.”

“You introduced me to a drug dealer…” you feel very disappointed but aroused at the fact that Michael has a darker side to him.

“Yeah, basically” said Jazmin.

You stormed out of the bathroom and scanned the dark lit house to find Michael.

“where the fuck is he” you muttered under your breath.

“Lookin for me?” you heard a voice say behind you. It was Michael. He was leaning against the wall to your right side while smoking a cigarette.

“Oh, hey” you said calmly while placing a strand of hair behind your ear.

“You want?” Michael held out his cigarette and offered you some.

“Lets go outside” you said while grabbing Michael’s hand and pulling him towards the door leading to the backyard.

“Woah there tiger” Michael said referring to your strong pull.

You sat down on a chair in the back yard and pat your hand on the chair next to you trying to get him to sit down. Michael made his way towards the chair and awkwardly sat down with the still lit cigarette in his hand.

“So what are we gonn-“ before Michael finished his sentence you decided to make a daring move and jumped on top of Michael with one leg on each of his sides and kissed him while cupping his face. His eyed grew wide in shock but he later dropped the cigarette on the floor and wrapped his hands around you waist. He started pushing you up and pulled away as you both were standing.

“What’s wrong?” you asked as he scrambled through his pockets. He pulled out a condom and shook it infront of your face. You both smiled and you put his hand down trying to not make a scene infront of everyone at the party.