Superboy and the lab experiment

Its experiment day in the joker lab you would hear the screams of children as needles were shoved into their veins and the were forced to go through proceadures.

These children were stolen from orphanages. They wouldn't be missed anyhow.

Winter was the one who was tested on the most she was being made into the jokers super weapon.

But today there was another noise in the lab, the breaking of the brick walls echoed through everyroom. Entered in the young justice league who imediatly started fighting off jokers goons.

Three were assighned to get the kids out. Conner, Wally ,and M'gann. Conner stummbled into the room that held Winter who was breaking oout ripping the chains, cuffs, and needles away from her. She turned to "Help the others I'm fine" she barley got out as she turned to a few of jokers goons and let out a banchy scream that made them collapse in pain. she was fighting along getting everybody out she could helping the younger kids.

After the fight she was weakened and was barely able to walk out. Conner came to help but she refused it "Are all the kids safe?" she asked pushing his hands away

"yes they are" he said

"Good" she said collapsing from pure exaustion.

"Conner the girl!" Robin said as he was coming to the group.

Conner caught her and carried her bridal style to the ship.

______skip to mount justice_______

In the med bay Winter was laid out on the medical table and conner sat in the conner of the room confused 'why would she worry about all the other children when she was worse off than them?' he thought to himself ( thoughts ' ' ) .

She started to stir and he quickly looked at her. She groaned "Where the hell am i?"

"You are in the med bay of Mount justice' he said standing up to go. "If you need anything just ask"

"Alright thanks" she mumbled rubbing the back of her neck. Her black hair had dirt all through it she internally groans 'damn this isnbgoing to take forever to get out.'

Conner stood up to leave.

"Wait don't leave please i don't want them to come back" she said with a slight wimper.

Conner looked at her confused ' this girl kicked all of their asses and is still afraid of them?'

"Yes i am they have tortured me since i was young they stole me away from an orphnage and beat me every day"

"Don't read my thoughts" he growled at her ready to leave.

"Dont leave them out in the open for everyone to read" she snapped turning back and sitting on her bed with a huff.