Chapter 1-After Math-

2 years later

Lia POV

"Blake grab Destiny's blanket from her room"

"Okay mommy"

Blake ran as fast as he could and came back with her blanket. Destiny is turning two in a month, a lot had happen since she was born. She doesn't know how her father looks like well only through pictures but that's a whole different story. Brian calls on the regular, she knows her daddy's voice, I know that because every time she hears it through the phone she smiled widely and says "dada" since that is the first word she ever learned. I still don't know how Brian got her to say that when he's not here. Talking about him not being here it was hard the first year but now is getting easy. I will lie if I didn't tell you that I don't still cry because I do and I will always will until he's home.

I drove Blake to his school and headed back to Tammy's house AKA momma J.

"Hey mom"

I hugged her and she hugged me back

"How's my little princess doing'?"

"She's great, just asleep"

I carried Destiny into the small crib momma J had for her.

"Ima come pick her and Blake at 9"

"Okay sweetie be careful"

I gave her a smile and headed towards the beauty saloon in which Candace and I own, besides we are the proud owners of "Queen's" online clothing line, which in the past 2 years have being doing great so good candy and I plan on opening a store here in Miami.

Life isn't perfect since Brian left but for once I am not depending on anyone but myself and I love that.

Candace POV

I grabbed my glass of water and tippy toe my way out of his house. I prayed the whole time for him to not wake up, I don't want to deal with him, he knows what it is.

I made my way to the door when I felt his strong arms pull me back into his chest

"Running away from me? That shit don't fly with me ma"

He said as he attacked my neck, making me go weak.

"Ron"

I moaned softly

"I I need to go to work"

He smacked his lips together

"Aight ma' but next time you ain't leaving like this you wake me up and let me know"

"Yea yea"

I mumbled and pressed my lips on his lips

"See you tonight babe?"

"Uhm no I have work all day"

He nodded and finally let me go. Ron and I spend 2 days together and that's way to much time together and a bitch like me ain't trying to fall Into any relationship.

I ran the shower in my new apartment and let the cold water hit my body, it was a bit sore from the events of last night. Ron knows how to put it down.

My phone kept ringing and I knew who it was

"I'm going"

"Yes yea whatever's hurry your ass here"

I smacked my lips and mumble okay, I swear Lia is so inpatient

Once I arrived to the saloon I see the line of my clients

"Sorry girls"

I rushed into my booth and called my first client, Ang, I stay making her look pretty