~Breakfast Time~

!~Toby's POV~!
~~~
"M-Masky~!" I groaned louder; Just as I was getting to the good part of my dream, I woke up. As I opened my eyes, squinting, trying to get used to the bright sunlight seeping through the blinds, all I thought were two things: Who is making such a noise in the morning and why do I feel tingly?
"Toby? Wake up!"" I heard a familiar voice call out; it was Masky. I quickly bolted up and got my clothes. I sat down as I was putting my pants on, and I noticed a strange bulge in my boxers. I felt my dick stiffen, and all of a sudden the door opened. I scrambled to my feet and hid the bulge with my jeans.
"Toby, time to eat breakf-" Ah, god, what do I do? I'm so fucking stupid.
"I-I'm just in the middle of changing..." I replied, blushing fiercely.

!~Masky's POV~!
~~~
Seeing him half naked, standing there innocently makes me feel tingly.
"Cmon, hurry up and change.." I said, closing the door. Blushing, I quickly scrambled down the hall. As I made my way to the kitchen, I saw EJ with some kidneys on a plate.
"Mornin', Masky." He smiled, as he dug his face into the kidney. I smiled back, hiding the blush from what I saw under my mask. As I finished with making waffles, I heard footsteps grow more distant. There was Toby, wrapped up in a blanket.
"Hiya, guys." He said, quietly, making his way over to the table, taking a seat. EJ, Clockwork, and I stared.
"Toby, do ya want some waffles?" I asked, trying to not get annoyed. What is he hiding? His face lit up.
"Yes, please!" He said, with a bright smile.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

((I'm sorry for ending the chapter so short!))