~Gone For a While~

!~Masky's POV~!
~~~
Just as I was about to go at it, I received a call.
~SM calling, 780-...-....~
I quickly picked up, and tried to sound as if nothing happened.
"Hey, what's up SM?" I said, my voice a bit squeaky.
"I told you not to pronounce my name like that, it's Slenderman, or Slender; for short." He replied, a hard tone in his voice.
"Sorry, Slender. What do you need to tell me?" I asked, curious, trying to hide blush.
"We are going to leave for a bit. Since Toby is somewhat new, we can't leave him alone. You must stay with him." YES. I get to stay with that slut.
"Sure, Slender." I said, trying to sound as calm as possible.
"Take care. OH- And you gotta teach Toby about Sex.ED." beep.
I blushed hardly. A small smile crept across my face as I made my way down the hall. smack. There was me, on top of Toby, shirtless.

!~Toby's POV~!
~~~
"M-Masky?" A blush flustered my face. I looked up at his chest. I felt a bulge in my boxers again.
"Hey, Toby..." He said, quickly getting up. "I uh... I gotta teach you about S-Sex.ED." He said, stuttering.
"Huh? S-sure." I said, smiling back. I've heard about sex. I've never experienced it before, though. Besides, the only person I'd like to do it with is Mas-
"Ready?" He stated. I said yes, and let him teach.

*((About 1 Hour Later))*

!~Masky's POV~!
~~~
He looks so fucking cute sitting there. All innocent looking, so fragile. I'd like to hold him. crackle. A roar of thunder lit the sky. I got the popcorn and made my way to the living room, where I saw Toby there, crying.
"Hey, Toby, you okay?" I said, taking a seat. He nods gently, and holds my arm.
"Hey- watch it Roger-" Am I being a bit too harsh? I looked down at his soft, wavy hair, and started to pet him. He was shaking, and stuttering. It's the least I could do.
"C-can I sleep with you tonigh-" CRACKLE. Another roar of lightning lit the sky. He gripped my arm tighter, shivering. Poor thing... To be honest; I like the guy. Although he's always getting on my nerves. It's moments like these that make me not wanna scream.
"Sure, Toby. You can sleep with me."
"Uh, Masky?"
"Yes?"
"C-can you explain to me how sex works again?"