Sharee Sigmon

Sharee's P.O.V
That morning I woke up to birds singing I haven't heard birds sing since the day I saw my mom. I teared up and then wiped my eyes "No use to cry now." I whispered and then walked out side and sat on the porch. We had a little electrical fence that ran about two miles down the road and around the house that we stayed in so they wouldn't get in. I hear footsteps as I turn around I am met face to face inches apart from Matt "I-I uh." Is all I could say until I felt our lips collide together. He pulled away when he heard Kody clear his voice. "Kody I uh I didn't kiss him." I said kinda scared he walked up and slapped me on the right side of my face. I looked to Matt and saw his face go red "WHAT THE HELL DICK FACE!" Matt screamed and punched Kody. Matt goes off and starts fighting with Kody the next thing I knew Kody was three towards the electrical fence. I watched as my boyfriend started screaming and shaking Matt just stood there shocked. I heard an infected scream and run up we had been safe for a week in this place now they swarmed the house one older man tore Kody's throat out. I screamed and held my head and fell to the ground as I watched Kody bleed out. In a matter of seconds the house was swarmed with infected Sarah and the other came out with sour faces "What the hell happened out here?!" Alex asked sounding mad "Uh uh." I stuttered out then Matt explained "Kody hit her me and him fought until he hit the fence and attracted the infected." He sounded so calm telling them what happened. "No time to stand around get ready to fight!" Sarah yelled looking at the hundreds of dead eyes that stared us down. "I love you guys." Sarah smiled and gave her sisters a kiss then walked to Kaylee "I love you with everything in me Baby if I die please carry on for my sake." She kissed her as she wiped Kaylees tears. Alex and Emma held each other and then Seth and Maria cried and kissed "Fight with everything in you these Sons of Bitches took everything from us so kill them al!" Sarah speeches and then they broke through the gate and started running towards us. We all got separated in the crowd "Stay close guys and move out to a building close by!" Sarah yelled to the ones close to her. She looked around for her sisters and panicked "SYDNEY, HAYDEN, HEAVEN, KAYLEE!" She yelled as she killed most of the evil bastards that we faced. "Sarah let's go theirs a house about two blocks we can make it!" I yelled as we heard Alex and Kaylee yelled at the same time. "NO THEY'RE OUT THERE." She yelled crying Seth grabbed her and picked her up carrying her to the house. "Sarah calm down it's okay." He tried to calm her as we blocked the door. All that was playing threw my head was Kody's dead body laying lifeless on the ground. I want this hell to be over. That night I held the gun to my head and breathed in and out Matt was no where to be found none of them they were all gone what's there to live for anyway.? I was ready until Sarah came in and took the gun from me "Why does everything happen like this if god is real where is he huh? Isn't he supposed to help his children? Why is this supposed to happen?" I yelled before Sarah held me close "I don't know honestly I think he gave up on us a long time ago." She sighed and held me "You're a great friend...." I was cut off by her "We're now family not just Friends Family." She smiled and went back to the room beside mine and fell asleep.
~ flashback~
"Goodnight Kiki." Mom yelled upstairs and laughed when I yelled goodnight back I cuddled Kody and he kissed me softly "I love you Sweetie." He whispered in my ear
~End of flashback~
"What'd I've give to hear that again." I smiled and hugged the pillow and drifted to sleep worrying about the others. We will find them no matter what! I thought and then my mind went blank as I fell dapper into sleep.

~Hey guys thanks for reading this is the most reads I've got and I know it's only like 45 or 47, but thanks for enjoying it. Enjoy I hope you had a wonderful day ~Sarah~