Information Desk

LATEST APRIL 2019 UPDATE

Time for an update on my commissions but ye the current WAIT TIME is about 20-45 days, it'll rarely ever go beyond 2 months, just because I have school so things will take more time. Keep this in mind. If you're ever curious about the state of your commission, just dm me! 

All the prices are in USD and I can only take PayPal atm.

250 words and under- $2

400 words- $3

1000 words- $7

2000 words- $10

Anything above 2000-5000 words will need to be priced depending on which genre it is and how long it takes for me to finish it. Anything past 5000 words and the price will stagger more. 

What I do write:

-Fanfiction of existing fandoms. (I can't be familiar with every fandom so you might have to tell me some information) 

-Poems (not in old English)

-Fluff

-OCs (You can dm me their information so I can get a feel for their character)

-Angst

-X reader

-Gore

-Violence

-Fantasy

-Historical fiction

-World building/ architecture descriptions

-AU prompts

-Headcanons

-All genres (including vampires, werewolf, adventure etc)

-Yaoi

-Yuri

What I DON'T write:

-Nsfw/lemon

-Furries

-Sensitive topics (politics, racism, discrimination etc.)

-Anything that suggests pedophilla or zoophila 

I have the right to decline any commission if I feel uncomfortable just not very confident about it. For fandoms, you may ask me if I'm familiar with them beforehand, I'll be more likely to accept if it's something I know. I work best with romance/fantasy/historical fiction (specifically Victorian) but this is all just personal preference. 

About my writing style:

I feel most comfortable with third person point of view and I write in past tense. Therefore, I will be sticking with this style. There will be a few excerpts of my work in the next few chapters so you get a feel for my writing style without needing to check out my other books. Keep in mind mistakes can happen, if so just point it out to me kindly and I'll amend it. I also write using British English.

About the process:

If you wish me to write off a prompt or come up with a new idea, the process will be the same, I will provide you with a short bullet point outline first and if you want to make adjustments or don't like anything, just point it out to me. You can change it up to a max of 2 times during this stage unless I was the one that read things wrong. Then I will move on to write up the whole thing.

About payment:

I will charge you for the first half UPFRONT after you've confirmed the outline process and then you just need to sit tight and wait for me to finish up! You can still make small changes after I'm done, or if you've spotted any errors that I might have missed out (remember I'm only human) I'll fix it as soon as I can. The REST OF THE PAYMENT will be paid after I'm done. 

TOS: 

-No chargebacks over Paypal. It's not cool and I'll blacklist you as well as fully advertise and use the commission as I please even if it's your ocs.

-I get the right to advertise the finished commissions on my other platforms, only a snippet will be posted. Only the commissioner has the full version. If you don't wish for any part of your commission to be posted, just tell me and I'll happily remove it. 

-Not happy with the finished product? You can forgo/discount the second payment if only I also deem the finished commission to not be up to par with my normal works. 

-----

Not sure if I write a certain topic you see on the list? Just ask me in the comments! I don't often check my Wattpad so you can contact me through my discord if I take more than a day to reply!

Discord: Midnightblood109#6065