First Date

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Next day*

Tyra's POV

Michelle and I got up at around 12:00pm. Since we had five hours before the date we had lunch. Which took about two and a half of an hours because we decided to make grilled chicken. Michelle also took her sweet time eating too because she wanted to "pace herself" which I don't get why, but whatever. We both ended up wanting to take a shower seeing as we both forgot to take one last night. Now it was 3:30 so we just decided to get dressed into our outfits and decided on doing our makeup later. We watched tv and talked for a while until it was about 4:30pm. We did our makeup and were fixing our hair when we heard a knock at our door. Michelle said, " Wait they're not supposed to be here for another 15 minutes." " They could be early. Did you ever think of that?" I laughed. Michelle went and answered the door and I was right it was just them. We went bowling and did couple teams and that's when they figure out they got the numbers mixed up. They didn't say anything about it and neither did we because we are just happy to be out with them. We ended the game with Niall and me at 110 and Michelle and Zayn were at 178. "I guess they were better at this than us." Niall whispered in my ear and I laughed a little louder than I thought because they gave us a weird look.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Michelle's POV

I look at Tyra and Niall and see that they were flirting with each other. I had to stop it so I asked her if I could talk to her for a quick second. She said sure and we walked a little away from the boys so they wouldn't hear us. " How could you flirt with him right in front of me when you now I like Niall?" "I'm sorry but I wasn't flirting with him. He was just saying how much better you guys were from us and I laughed because it was true." "Oh and that was all he was whispering in your ear?" "Yes!" With that we walked back to the boys.

.............

Niall's POV

*While the girls were talking*

"Why are you flirting with her right in front of me!?" Zayn whisper-yelled. "Why are you yelling at me?" "Because you were flirting with Tyra right in front of me. I really don't think I can do this anymore. Michelle is really nice but we are just not really clicking so I'm going to tell her." "You can't that would crush her and she might never talk to us again and I really don't want that." "Ok so what are we going to do if we are not happy?" "I don't know but we can't hurt them." I see the girls coming back from their talk so I say "I will tell you what we were talking about later. Ok?" "Ok."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Michelle's POV

"Hey! So what were you guys talking about?" Niall asked. Tyra and I exchange a look and I said a little too quickly "Girl stuff. What about you guys?" "Uh... Guy stuff so are you guys ready to leave?" Zayn asks. "Sure I'm starving can we get something to eat?" I ask. "Of coarse! Lets get some pizza." said Zayn.