Our dream <Cimorelli fanfic>

We are a band comprised of 6 sisters Christina, 23, Katherine, 22, Lisa 20, 18 Amy, Lauren and Dani 15 years 14 years. We're a band with a dream a dream of being famous and want to be a role model for young people. We want our songs reach people, Sitting identified by them. Every time we go to a place near the house and get to sing. It's amazing how people like it as we sing,or touch the intruments or dance. You know that feeling of awe to an audience that however small you like what we do. This is our dream andI hope someday becomes reality.

Are personalities are completely different to Christina Cimorelli as the largest tend to have many responsibilities of my sisters and I am the mother of them and love reading psychology books. Katherine meanwhile loves cooking in fact that one of their favorite hobbies and also a poet poems write loves all kinds of things. Lisa is very outgoing and clown always making jokes, jokes her  only hobby is to paint your nails (but not if you consider that it can be a hobby but good). Amy and despite having 18 was the smallest of stature as he met with turner syndrome, the more I love is playing guitar. Lauren is by telling tomboy somehow loves skating and dancing. And Dani is the smallest age is growing very fast since you nearly Katherine is very good at giving advice and dancing. So we are one great family.

And can not miss our brothers Michael (25), Alex (17), Nick (10) and Joey (9). Yeah I know we are a big family. Without my mother Lynne Cimorelli and my father Mike Cimorelli. Among all 13 so we went as a family whenever we go out in a van for 15 people love my family.