Round One

Recap: After they all got off stage Mato started to yell out more things while Yuki and the guys got changed and quietly got back to their places before anyone noticed.

Author POV
After Yuki's and the guys performance round one began w/Hidden. "TO START OFF ROUND ONE WE'RE STARTING W/HIDDEN!" said Mato (A/N to change things up I'm doing partners or groups for most rounds/events) "AND THIS YEAR WE'LL BE DOING THIS IN PAIRS" and the crowd went wild "THE FIRST PAIR ARE FROM SABERTOOTH A IS RUFUS LORE AND ROUGE CHENEY" and the crowd went wild after they came out."THE NEXT PAIR ARE FROM MERMAID HEEL PLS WELCOME BETH VANDERWOOD AND MILLIANNA!!!" and they came out "NEXT PLS WELCOME EVE TEARM AND REN AKATSUKI OF BLUE PEGASUS!!!"
*timeskip just because*
pairs are:
Fairy Tail A:Gray and Juvia
Fairy Tail B:Joshua and Shu
Sabertooth B:Mark and Eunwoo
Lamia Scale: Lyon and Jura
Quatro Cerberus: Bacchus and Jäger
Raven Tail:Nullpudding and Kurohebi
Y/n's POV
"The rules to the game is simple among the 18 of you there will be fake versions of you all, the goal is to find the real ones and attack them when you do you get 1 point but if you hit a fake it's minus a point. The team that has the most points win and will gain 10pts and losing team will get 0pts, understood!?!!" Mato asked earring a choir's of yes and yeah from the participants "okay then, on the go the game starts so 3...2...1GO!!" And their off Juvia was first to get hit by Joshua, due to her paying more attention to Gray than the game itself, gaining a point for FT:B than Gray was hit by Eunwoo gaining a point for SBT:B and causing Juvia to pay attention to the game.
*tineskip*
After the game ended the scores/places were
SabertoothA-1st w/10pts
SabertoothB-2nd w/8pts
FairyTailB-3rd w/6pts
Raven Tail-4thw/4pts
Lacima Scale-4th w/4pts
Blue Pegasus-5th w/3pts
Mermaid Heel-6th w/2pts
Quatro Cerberus-7th w/1pts
FairTailA-8th w/0pts
And throughout the crowd I could hear "how'd that team from FairyTail rank so high compared to that other FairyTail team?" "Are they really from FairyTail?" "That SabertoothB team is pretty good"why were people were surprised to see that a team from FairyTail up so high? I thought but shook the thought away.
"THATS ALL FOR TODAY!! EVERYONE BUT COMEBACK TOMORROW FOR THE NEXT ROUND!! TEAMS MAY BE DISMISSED BUT BE BACK TO YOUR ROOMS NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT!!" Mato screamed and me and the guys waited till we were the last people in the arena before meeting up with Gramps and the other "Cousin!!!" Minerva yelled before picking me for a hug (your the shortest out of everyone) causing me to laugh "Minerva!!!" I yelled back at her getting a laugh from everyone "hey, Minerva how come you aren't like that to us?"Rufus,Freed and Laxus asked complaining "I thought I made it clear that Yuki's my favorite cousin"she said scaring the three "u-understood"the three said in unison causing me and the guys to laugh "oh gramps I have a question for you"I said "ask away kiddo" "why does team Natsu and other bully me and the others?" I asked tilting my head a little "to be honest kid I don't know why they're acting like that but they didn't act like that before so I wonder what changed them" "well don't get mad at all of them, Wendy and Carla, Happy, Loke/Leo, Laki, Macao, Romeo, Alzack, Bisca, and their daughter Asuka are really nice to me and the others, and yes before you ask I do know that Loke is a spirit who's name is Leo" I said surprising everyone "how do you know?"Bickslow asked "that's because I can travel to the spirit world because of the necklace he gave me"