Chapter 6 || Lisa Is Mine ||

When daddy texts Jack he pretended to be Lisa...

Daddy: hey babe! Can we go out? I have a lot of explaining to do..

Jack: sure, but I'm still mad at u, so where do u want to meet?

Daddy: ur house? ;)

Jack: I don't feel like this is a great idea..

Daddy: come on baby.. 😋 what do u have to lose ;)

Jack: whatever come over now

Daddy: k baby ;)

Jack logged off.

Daddy quickly got up and got dressed and went to his car.

Daddy knocked on Jacks door and Jack opened it he was surprised he saw daddy instead of Lisa.

"Where's Lisa?" Jack asked but daddy didn't reply he quickly punched jack in the jaw and jack fell down.

"What the fuck man" Jack screamed holding his injured jaw, but daddy got on top of Jack and started punching him more.

"Lisa is mine, and only mine" Jack said angrily as he punched Daddy repeatedly.

"S-stop o-okay I'll s-stay away from her" Daddy whimpered as Jack smiled.

"Yes If I saw u coming near her again I'll kill u not even ouch I'll kill u" Jack said pointing his finger at Daddy.

"Who said Lisa is urs she was mine but u had to have fucking sex with her" Jack screamed at daddy.

"Never" Jack stood up punching Daddy and Daddy stumbled backwards.

"What the fuck are u doing!?" Daddy screamed as he walked towards Jack.

"I love Lisa she's the love of my life" Jack said sadly.

"No she is mine! Stay away from her!" Jack screamed and pushed Daddy.

"Whatever she's urs but remember I will have her one day" Daddy said as daddy left the house angrily.

.....