Chapter 2

Lea's POV

2 months earlier

I woke up to hear my brother running down the hall and down stairs over and over again. I got up and went out in the hallway.

Lea- "Corbs what are you doing"
Corbyn- "Lea I'm so happy"
Lea- "why"
Corbyn- "Cuz we are going to L.A. today"
Lea- "Oh my god I totally forgot"

I forgot I'm moving to California with my brother today well I already had stuff packed I just forgot about it.

Corbyn- "You forgot how could you forget that you are moving in with your brother and his friends"
Lea- "I don't know Corbs a lot has been going on ok I have to leave the friends I've known since I was five"
Corbyn- "well we leave in ten minutes so be downstairs"

And with that he ran downstairs and I went back into my room to get ready.

After I'm dressed I put my hair in a ponytail and then I grab my suitcases and go downstairs to see Corbyn and my mom

Corbyn- "Is everyone ready to go I really want to see my friends"
Lea- "Yea I think we are let's go I guess"
Corbyn- "ok lets go"

At the Airport

When we get there we get all our stuff checked in and send our luggage to the plane then we hear our flight being called.

Mom- "have a safe trip you two I love you very much"
Corbyn- "bye mom I love you too"
Lea- "I love you too mom bye"

And with that we both went to our plane.

After the plane ride.

We get off the plane and wait for Corbyn's friends to show up to get us.

?- "Oh thank god Corbyn there you are"