Werewolf Mating 2(BoyxGirl)

My Luna was calling on me ,she was in heat and she needed her alpha but I was still so far and so we couldn't mate...how painful that sounded

But i had made plans to give her a surprise ..one she'd always remember whenever i left her for business or she left for hers..

I called her and she answered me; told her to come to our spot;it was where we first mated i knew fully well that she'd cum from the sight of that spot..

My plan was to make her feel so good she'd last for days. I waited and then I saw her coming like she couldn't wait anymore

"hello my lo—”and she was kissing me like she was missing me already, I gave her the solace she desired and I sat her down on the blanket laid out on the forest floor

I had brought wine and some delicacies and so we dined but my real intentions hadn't been acted on yet I looked at her and I decided it's time for the breeze blew so gently urging me on to take my woman and love her..

I drew her into my arms and kissed her ever so sweetly but she pushed like she wanted more and so I threw caution to the wind...

I kissed  her so well,showing her my dominance and she melted in my arms ,

I fondled her oh so full breasts loving the feel of it,I dipped my tongue and licked a path down her I knew my goal...

I finally found it that ;nestle of curls had hid it so well but now I smelt it,the arousal wafting through her...I suckled on her folds,licked her so well,I sucked her clits and I loved the sound and mewls of pleasure she gave....

She sounded so good like she couldn't think of any other thing to do...but it wasn't enough for me so I parted her folds and slipped my fingers in..

Her surprised cry of pleasure was pleasurable to me;I was already hard and dripping... So unholy.

She bolted up suddenly,like she had touched something hot and clawed my back; I made to ask her why but her next words made me stiffen in a crazy way...

"I need you now,please I need your cock now...I'm going crazy” she said and that was it...my feral side popped out.

I bent her legs over and in minutes i was out of my clothes and she was out of hers quite fast even for her,well I guess she was really going crazy...

I slipped into that wonderful place that i loved and she accepted me so readily,it felt so wonderful to feel her clamping down and pulling me in,

I wasn't so surprises to hear her sudden howl as I pounded into her continuously joining her with howls of my own for my mind was blinded by the lust flowing through me...

Oh, i thank the moon goddess for my sweet mate, she flipped me around; my strong mate and proceeded to gave me the ride of my life...

We loved on till dawn and then finally we slumped down out of fatigue but I took a little moment to appreciate my mate,my wonderful gift...