Cool Girl

"You like her? What the hell is up with that?" Joy asked her friend Irene in the locker rooms.

Irene was the most popular girl. She didn't let it get to her head.

Unlike her friends, Irene was a humble sweet girl. She had it all. Well not all she wanted. She wanted someone she knew she wouldn't be able to have. The girl who she thinks hates her.

"Look, It's totally okay that you like girls. But not Wendy." She said.

"Joy, Put differences aside. She's so sweet. But I don't think she likes me back." Irene responded. You could hear the saddened in her voice.

Joy rolled her eyes at her friend. "Good. It would be an embarrassment if you dated her." She said before her closed her locker and walked off.

"The only embarrassment is that I'm still your friend." Irene said under her breath.

She looked up only to find the girl she loved.

Wendy was currently putting on her shirt, Unaware of the girls laughing at her and making fun of her. She was after all, The school joke.

Too bad everyone laughed at her.

"I'm sorry Wendy. I hope you could forgive me." Irene thought in her head.

Would Wendy be able to forgive her? After what her and her friends did to her last year. Irene truly was sorry.