1

"I can't believe she still shows her face here. Doesn't she know everyone hates her? She could kill herself and no one would care."

That's the usual talk at Seoul School Of Performing Arts, Or SSOAP. It's a regular High School, Except here we have Drama, Singing, Ballet, And many more preforming arts things to do. We still have the regular classes though. Like all schools, We had the cliche mean girls who picked on one poor girl.

Wendy Son. The school joke. The one no one likes. The girl with no friends. The teachers pet. People hated her because my friends told them too. She was a laughing stock. She didn't deserve it. I was the one who should have people talk behind their back.

My name is Irene Bae. I'm the most popular girl here. All of my friends are complete jerks, I'm not like them luckily. I used to be friends with Wendy. She was one of us. But then someone told me she kissed my man. That's where it got ugly.

I called her out, She acted innocent (Which she was but I didn't know at the time) and I ended up calling her a slut, Which made her slap me. Ever since, Everyone has hated her. I felt horrible. I shouldn't have believed what I was told. She was innocent.

"She's so ugly. I wonder if her parents are too." My thoughts were interrupted as my friend tapped my shoulder. I sat at the cheerleader table with Joy and the other cheerleaders. We're all close to each other, But me and Joy are closest.

Even though she's the most horrible to Wendy, She's always there for me. Plus, She's the only one who knows I like girls. I told her because I thought she wouldn't tell anyone. My best friend wouldn't say anything. "Why do you keep looking at Wendy? You want to keep your vision right?"

"Relax, She isn't Medusa." Wendy sat alone at a table near the door. Her bag was in her lap and she was on her phone as she ate a hamburger. I've never seen anyone at that table with her. Everyone avoids her. Maybe she doesn't care.

I just want to talk with her. Befriend her. She used to be so sweet, Like honey. I always felt bad for her though. Her parents aren't home a lot so she's lonely. I can change that. I'll be her friend. I'll make people like her.

Maybe I'll even get her to like me the same way I like her.