Chapter 5:First Night

× ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ×

Hey ONCE&ARMY's😊Finally! school is over! I'm really sorry for the delay😩 anyways, thank you so much guys for giving love and attention to this fanfic. I hope that you'll like this chapter. Btw, it's Jimin's POV.

× ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ×

JIMIN

-6:17 pm-

*sighs*

"Is she sleeping?"

I say to myself while sitting on the couch.

I peeked at Mina, who happens to be lying in the bed, just to make sure she's asleep. But there's something bothering me. I stood up, and went to her. When i got nearer, i saw her beautiful face. Her nose were so cute that i wanna touch it, and i saw her birthmark at the center of her nose. And of course, her lips were pinkish...they were the "kissable" type of lips. She was sleeping quietly. I patted her head and i swept her bangs which revealed her beauty even more.

"Why do you have to be so adorable while sleeping? That's unfair"

I told her but, she's asleep so technically, I'm just talking to myself.

She gave an irritated look and moved her head. Good thing that she did not woke up. I hope that she didn't heard anything.

*phew*

I stood up and went to the terrace/porch something. I was wishing and hoping that she'd be better soon. I don't want to waste this opportunity to go on a vacation overseas, and i bet she does too.

After some time, i went downstairs to ask the staff of the hotel if they happen to have a wheelchair. And thank god, they have one. I never thought that I can borrow a wheelchair which was kinda weird. When I came back to the room, I saw her, awake.

"Hey"

I approached.

"Hi. What's that? Wait, is that a wheelchair? But why?"

"Well, pretty obvious. You're gonna be using them of course"

"Guess i don't have a choice"

She sighed and gave me a strange look.

"By the way, what time is it already?"

She asked

"Ten minutes from now, it'll be eight in the evening."

"Is that so? Jimin...Can you help me go to the bathroom?"

"Eh?! in the bathroom?!"

"I said TO not IN. There's a big difference"

Slowly, she took off her coat. I was there, standing, looking at her, pretending to be cool.

"Can you please reach for my bathrobe?"

She smiled and gave me a strange look again.

"S-sure"

I started to think strange thoughts...strange

"Thanks"

She looked at me in the eye while holding the robe... I flipped my eyes and cleared my throat.