Chapter 2: Hell without the devil

(Hey-hey-hey! Nraeae here♥! for those who didn't check out chapter 1 please go check it out before you start this! otherwise you won't know what's going on, so please go check the other one out or you will be confused as hell- get it cuz- the devil and- you know, hehehe- know what nevermind- sō enough chitchat let's get to the story! So raerae says: onward!)(oh and that reminds me those for those who don't know:the bold letters is the story & the non bold letters is me)(onward-sorry)  

Cuphead sat at the dinner table eating an apple, as Elder Kettle (his guardian) watched as Mugman stood alone by the ocean's edge.

"hmmm... hes been there for a while- not a single word out of his mouth" Elder Kettle complained watching Mugman skip a pebble across the water's surface.

"want me to try and talk to him?" Cuphead asked standing at the doorway.

"yes, do that- and ask him if he wants something to eat" Elder Kettle replied nodding.

Cuphead walked up behind Mugman who stood there his eyes shut, facing out into the endless waters.

Cuphead cleared his throat to get Mugman's attention, he then to him "hi" Cuphead said smiling as Mugman looked him in the eye.

He stood there not saying a word, instead he turned away then shut his eyes again.

Cuphead groaned then tried again "Hi, I'm-"

"I don't care" Mugman snapped his eyes still shut.

Cuphead gasped offended "oh! oh!!! you meani- wait! you said something!" Cuphead laughed hugging Mugman, throwing his arms around  Mugman's waist.

"HEY! LET ME GO YOU LITTLE TURD!" Mugman yelled flipping Cuphead into the water(nah bitch)

"oh my-" Elder Kettle gasped running outside with a floaty "hold on cup!" He then threw the floaty to where Cuphead was sinking.

Cuphead grabbed on gasping for air, the floaty then floated to shore. Elder kettle picked Cuphead up in his arms putting a towel around him. Cuphead trembled, still gasping for air, as his cloths dripped cold icy water.

"I could've drowned!" Cuphead Yelled his teeth chattering.

"Yes, that was very unnecessary Mugman!" Elder Kettle agreed "enough with this behavior, I want you inside now" He said sternly. 

Mugman stood there, not saying a word, His eyes were shut facing out to the endless waters.

"Mugman! do not ignore me!" Elder Kettle Warned putting Cuphead down.

With that being said- Mugman glanced over at him, then rolled his eyes giving Elder Kettle sass "ugh" he groaned annoyed, then went back to closing his eyes.

"Come on dude! don't fight an old man!" Cuphead said

"Cuphead get inside, your not in this conversation" Elder Kettle told him hands on hips, eyeing Mugman.

Cuphead pouted crossing his arms "but-"

"Cuphead!" He said again more sternly "inside-NOW"

Cuphead jumped by the sound of His voice. He gulped then ran inside shutting the door. Elder Kettle then walked up to Mugman ------ (about to bitch slap this little ass!)

------Elder Kettle sighed. He then looked out where Mugman was looking, seeing the water sparkle-----(guess not)

Mugman's face darkened as he spoke "what do you want?"