Part 1, The meeting

(I don't have many ideas, plus some books I can't motivate myself enough, so, I write new ones to at least keep myself online.)

You had been at school all day, because it was well, hump day, or Wednesday. And well, it sucked, school sucks in general, (LITERALLY.) anyhooey, the school suddenly came into a lockdown. (I dunno, had to think of some kinda plot.) Problem was, you were walking in the hallway coming from the bathroom. Once you heard the announcement, you ran to the nearest classroom, locked.... You decided to just go into the closet and keep quiet until it's all clear. The door had a tiny hole in it, so you looked outside to make sure no one was out there. You looked out to see a kid, about your age, with hedgehog like hair, and he looked a little edgy. The announcer didn't describe the attacker, so you thought it was a kid stuck in the same situation as you were. You cracked open the door.

"H-Hey...!" You whispered, the boy turned to you. "C-Come on! The intruder m-might see you!"

"Intruder...?" The boy questioned, suddenly, he smiled sinisterly. "OOOHHH, intruder. I gotcha, don't worry," he started walking over to you. "I'LL protect you." He seemed kinda off, maybe brave? (BRUH, USE SOME LOGIC. SHUT THE DOOR AND L-..... Wait.... UM.. RUN QWEEN!) The boy shut the closet door behind him, and you were shaking. "What's with you?"

"I-I'm just scared..." You replied, "This hasn't happened b-before.... A-At least I've gotta t s-someone with me. What's your name?"

"It's T.K.O," T.K.O replied, "So there's an intruder huh? Heh, did the lady in the office tell anyone?"

"No..." You said Back, "I dunno why... Maybe the intruder got her or something...."

"Or she could've gotten duct taped to the wall," T.K.O replied. "Maybe the INTRUDER didn't feel like fighting, so in conclusion he decided to move her out if the way." You gave T.K.O a look.

"Did you look in her office while you were p-passing by?" You asked, T.K.O chuckled darkly.

"Nope~" T.K.O chuckled, "It was ME. I'M the intruder. And you know, I'm in need of a hostage." You stepped back, and went for the closest door. But you were grabbed by the arm, and pulled into a chest. "You're not going anywhere dork, YOU'RE coming with ME whether you like it or not." He threw you over his shoulder and kicked down the door, purple lighting started to surround him, and he punched through the roof. With you closing your eyes.

"I HATE HEIGHTS!!!" You squeaked, T.K.O laughed evilly.

"Go ahead! Scream!" T.K.O said, "It's music to my ears!" Instead, you struggled and grabbed onto T.K.O like a baby sloth, and now you were face to face.

"GET ME DOWN GET ME DOWN!!!!" You screamed. T.K.O just laughed.

"HAHA! I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY!" T.K.O laughed, "Hold tight baby, you're in first class seats of the show."

"What show?!" You yelled, T.K.O powered up his finger, and was pointing at the school. And people started running out when they l poked out the window, T.K.O shot the school, turning it to dust.

"That show," T.K.O replied showing his sharp teeth. "Now, you need to sleep now, I've got something ELSE planned for you." His first turned purple, and you felt dizzy.... And everything went black, you heard screams and growls... But you couldn't wake up.... Just blackness.

To be le continued