Chapter 3

Mitch's POV

I am getting ready to see Rydel I am wearing a skater skirt a cute shirt with the Eiffel Tower and black wedges.I put in some make up dropped the kids off at the hotel R5 was staying at and went to the restaurant Rydel told me too.Then I realized the kids if Riker see them.I told Rydel about she said Riker is going to GMA to see me tommorow morning so just let him see me tonight and I wasn't ready to get hurt see his new girlfriend and run out.I just can't I am scared.We finished rating did some shopping and went back to the hotel.There I saw Riker he stared at me to.I didn't know what to do I just stood there what should I do run I just walked with Rydel.

Ri-Riker Ry-Rydel M-Mitch

Ri-OMG Mitch is that you

M-yeah

Ry-Uhh I will go play with the kids

Ri-I haven't seen you I miss you

M-Riker if you truly missed me you wouldn't be with Peyton who would have been looking for me and the kids.

Ri-look I am sorry

M-No sorry is not enough are you kidding me what sick person would have kids and then leave to a new girl

Ri-Mitch I-

M-Just save it now I will see you tommorow if you come.

I got the kids and left it kinda felt good to get stuff out but it won't be the same.

I updated.

I have questions

If I made a Brandon and Savannah story would you read it????

Also I have some new characters coming up!!!!!!

Vote Comment And Follow please

Love

Maddie😘😘😘😘😘