Introduction

On a rainy Tuesday night, professor Utonium was experimenting with his new equipment, next to him was his adorable baby monkey playing with one of his new toys, when the professor accidentally doped a green diamond inside the chemicals he was working with, he tried to take it out but failed to do so. There was a big explosion, and there was smoke covering the entire lab. When the smoke cleared, the professor saw a little green girl standing in front of him, he was shocked and didn't know what to do. The baby monkey walked towards the little green girl. The little green girl picked up the baby monkey and hugged it, she giggled and kissed its forehead. The professor smiled, he got up from the floor and walked towards the little green girl and asked "What's your name" She looked at him and said "I don't have one, it's your job to give me one" The professor started to think of a good name he could give to the little green girl, after thinking he finally came up with the perfect name for her. "I got it, I will name you, Buttercup," He said excitedly, but she just stared at him. The professor started to wonder and worry if she had liked her name, and why hasn't she said anything. After a few minutes, she yelled, "I love it". The professor smiled, and said, "From this day forward I'm official a dad" and hugged the little green girl. From that on they lived happy, just the three of them.

But little did they know that one day everything would change forever.