Chapter 1: Long Story......

"Miss gavril, I heard this isn't your first rodeo." Said a dark skinned man walking into the room. "Call me V." I said stern. "Well V, Actually we've been trying to catch you for a long time now." Said the man. "What's new?" I said with a smirk. "You and your friends are in a lot of trouble." He said. "We didn't do anything, You've got the wrong people." I said lifting my hands onto the table. The chains hit the cold, metal table when I set my hands down. "You guys have been at every crime scene and that is enough evidence needed." He said. "Would you believe in a coincidence?" I asked. "At this point no." He said. "Well what now?" I asked. "Either you tell me what the hell is going on or you can confess or you can see your buddies in jumpsuits." He said. I looked down at the floor and then up at the ceiling and then looked at him. "I need to get out of here and I am running out of options and time. The only way out is to tell the truth." I thought to myself. "What do you wanna know?" I asked. "Lets start from the beginning because I still wanna know how you get a star like your buddy in the other room to be in this mess." He said. "Well get some blankets and coffee because this is gonna be a long story." I said leaning back into the cold chair I was sitting in, letting my hands gently fall off of the table with a clang of the chains hitting the floor.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

"Make sure to get my lip stick from your house, B." I said running downstairs to the kitchen."I won't forget it V, I promise." Replied B on the phone. "Veralina, don't be late for school, so that means phone down and eat breakfast." said my dad putting my plate on the kitchen table where I sat down at. "I'll be there in 20 minutes, see ya ,B." I said hanging up. I looked at the plate ,which had scrambled eggs and pancakes with sausage , my favorite to eat. "How long?" I asked my dad who was walking over to me to sit down with me. "What are you talking about?" He acted coy. "Dad." I said. "I don't know, Honey. It could be for days or months but you know I will always call you and your Aunt Katie will be here to help again while I am gone." He explained.

"Is it dangerous dad?" I asked. "The force is dangerous honey. That's my job." He said. "When do you leave?" I asked as I started to eat my pancakes. " I leave in 2 days." He said. I stopped eating and walked upstairs where I left my book bag and car keys. I grabbed both of them and went to the kitchen table and grabbed a pancake off of my plate. "Stay safe." I said sarcastically and walked to the front door. "Veralina!" He yelled. I turned around and saw him behind me. "You know I don't like leaving you, Veralina -" He said to me. "Then why do you?" I said sternly, cutting him off. I opened the door and walked out of it slamming the door behind me. I got in my Nissan and started my car. I got out my phone from my pocket and texted B.

Me: OMW

B: Lipstick ready

I put my phone on my magnetic phone holder which was located in front on the steering wheel and turned on my Bluetooth and played music from my car from Pandora. "First day of senior year. I can do this. One more year." I said to myself out loud. Then I pulled out of my driveway and took another bite of my pancake that was on my console then headed to B's house. I arrived to B's house about 10 minutes later and finished my pancake by the time I arrived at her house.

Me: Here

B: Alright

As I waited I changed the song on my phone to "Barbie Tingz." by Nicki Minaj. I turned up the stero and started to dance as if I was in a music video. "I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I, I'm still fly, Just bagged a white guy." I sang. Then my car door opened and B got in and closed the door. She laughed at me while handing me my lipstick. "Wanna be in demand, Get booked like me, Wanna run up in the lab and cook like me, But ain't Nan you hoes pussy good like me." B sang. "Thanks Bahirah." I said. "How about we don't get sentimental about lipstick and head to school." B said. "I'm just saying thank you B." I said. "Well no problem V." She said. I backed out the driveway and headed to school. "THATS BARBIE TINGZ THATS BARBIE TINGZ." We screamed in the car. B took my phone and changed the music. "This sounds like a good song to start the day off." B said. "Right now I'm in a state of mind-." B started to sing. "I wanna be in it like all the time." I continued the song lyric. "I love this song!" Said B.