chapter 1

No ones pov
Y/n been waiting for her boyfriend Chris to come home til she received a message"hey baby girl i can't wait for tonight i made sure she thinks i work late" y/n couldn't believe it "you fucking manwhore i hope you rot and when you come back your things are going to be outside!" Y/n threw her phone on the couch and began grabbing bags. After y/n pack up all her ex's clothing she threw it outside carelessly and walking back inside not closing the door. She came back with a sledge hammer and went to the garage only to see her ex's other car.

Billy's pov
I heard glass and metal breaking outside. I walk up to the window only to see....y/n wrecking Chris's car.....'damn' "dang i wonder what happened" i look back at stu "yeah i wonder shall we pay her a visit?" Before we got outside we saw Chris looking piss and y/n was inside still throwing his things out.

Your pov
I was just about to throw out the last bag till i was push to the ground getting the air knock out of me "heh you thought you could get rid of me you bitch" i look up and saw Chris and quickly tried escaping from him but he was to strong i felt him ripping my shirt "NO STOP" i beg and beg for him to stop til he got tired of me yelling "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" With that he grab me by the hair and slam me to the floor. My vision was getting blurry "someone help me please" i said in a whisper. I heard grunts and and yells and the last thing i saw was someone in black robes with a mask coming to me.

Yes my mind decided to create this