Fallen Crystal Balls

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

In another words, you copy my stuff and I'll hi-five you, on the face with a metal chair, on top of a flaming volcano, where the pterodactyls live. (Well, that escalated quickly!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well, what was I supposed to do Finn? I am still so numb inside and strangely it hurts like hell.”

 “Well at least it’s better than being dead, little sister.” He said smiling like an idiot.

Two years, after the untimely death of her brother Finn and best friend Carrie, Sandy decides she is done being depressed.

It’s easier said than done, as no hobby or school activity succeed in making her happy. But, after getting addicted to some crime/detective tv shows, Sandy decides to become a secret private investigator at her school to help students with their petty problems.

But, she gets a much more serious case to solve, when she gets an email from fallencrystalballs@finley.com also known as "Winged Heartdagger".

So, will Sandy ever get over such a horrible incident once she figures out what happened to the people she loved?

Well, read to find out!