Author's Note / Book Trailer

The video I made up above is a small trailer for this story. I have tried to incorporate all of the main characters into the video. The song I chose is called "Light by Sleeping at Last." Please check it out!

And welcome back! This is a SEQUEL to the first book "Fallen Angel" and if you haven't read it first, please do as you won't understand what's going on as this is a continuation.

I just love writing these stories so much and have so much passion to go all the way with my work. I always want to learn and grow as a writer, so feedback would be appreciated!

As you know from my previous work, this book will NOT follow The Walking Dead storyline perfectly as I want my storyline to be different because I wanted to make my own story to fit my own and to make it different and original. Again, I'm not dragging anyone else who has done this. You do you, girl.

Some of The Walking Dead characters will be in it, some won't be as I would like to make my own characters and there would be too many characters to keep track off, plus my own. But I will try to involve as many characters as I can into my story that I feel is relevant and makes sense to my plot! Thanks for understanding.

This book does contain strong language, violent scenes, sexual scenes and other triggering topics. If this affects you in anyway, then please don't read (as much as I hate to say it lol). But I WILL put up disclaimers if I feel it is a bit too much. I gotcha ;).

Thank you so much if you are from my first book and you have decided to come back again to see how the rest of the story unfolds! I love youuuuuuu.

Sit back, relax, and let your imagination run wild! I really hope you enjoy.

- Anastacia