Grievances of a Twin 1.2

It was on a early spring day. The sun just started to rise, the birds began to chirp and the blossoms of the apple trees opened up, when the cries of two babys broke the tranquil silence of the Rong Manor.

In the bedroom of the Main Wife, Gu Wuxi Zhao, the servants, maids and doctors were running around like headless chicken. One of them running to the Master, Mulang Rong, to tell him about the good news.

In the bed, a tired Gu Wuxi was half laying, hakf sitting. She was a beautiful woman, even after giving birth. Her long black hair was simply put toghter so that it isn't in the way. Her white, smooth skin had a thin layer of sweat and her heart shaped face had a rosy tinge. Her big, black eyes were framed by thick long eyelashes. She looked lovingly at the two bundeled up babys in her arms with a smile.

Both of them were beautiful little girls. The babys already stoped crying and were now peacefully asleep in her arms.

"How are the children? Is Wuxi fine? Did everything go alright?" A handsome man stormed in asking questions in a rushed tone with a red face.

"Master Rong, you have to be quit stop screaming around. " the old head maid said in a serious but quit tone.

Mulang Rong gave a embrassed laugh before couging in his hand. " So? How was it?"

" Husband, me and the children are fine. " Gu Wuxi says with a smile.

"Thats good. " Mulang lets out a relieved sigh before walking over to his wife and kissing her forehead.

"They are two beautiful twin sisters.
You have two daughters now. " Wuxi says while rocking the babys softly in her embrace.

" Is that so. What should we call them?"
" I throught about Ling An Rong and Ning An Rong. "
"I like it. From now on thats what our daughters should be called." He softly says while kissing the forehead of the babys.

It was on the morning of a beautiful spring day that the story of those girls began,

The story of their life.

Author: Sorry for not updating 

I'm ashamed to say that I'm to lazy but I'll still try my best.

Thank you for reading my horrible storys.

Your stalkingOtakusan